Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Lens focus

Lens focus The place to talk about your camera's glassware.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17th December 2009
Kiwi Paul

Heads up will be selling lenses soon

After reviewing how I use my camera gear now (and I've been really impressed with the 14-35 f2 lens I recently purchased) decided to get the 35-100 f2 lens, Amazon have them for 1627 about 240 less than the current retail and with 100 cash back decided it was time to go for it (1527 for that lens is a good price).

So I will be selling some lenses to subsudise it, won't be till at least after Xmas possibly not until after New Year but just thought I'd let folk know incase they are thinking of getting any of these.

They are...9-18, 14-54 Mk2, 50-200 SWD.

All in very good or excellent cond boxed with all cases etc that they came with, I'll post prices once I'm ready to sell.

Paul