Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Site news and information > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself Don't be bashful - please say hello so we can all welcome you here!

Old 26th March 2008
Cicak

Invasion from Malaysia

hi people,

Uncle James(Jmoh) told me about this site few months back... i only realised that the rest is slowly moving here... now Blu-by-u, dr_shivan, and Compmac are here.... there are another 90-100 of us at http://mychiaroscuro.net.... mostly for Malaysian four third users! i guess more will come in days to come!

i am a newbie, just started into DSLR adventure since about half a year back.... hope to learn from the masters and grandmasters here

Last edited by Cicak; 26th March 2008 at 02:12 AM.
Old 26th March 2008
CompMac

Re: Invasion from Malaysia

A panas (hot) welcome to a fellow brother!
Old 26th March 2008
dr_shivan

Whee cicak trying to adapt to new environment.. cooler climate for a change.
Old 26th March 2008

Liked 37 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicak View Post
hi people,

Uncle James(Jmoh) told me about this site few months back... i only realised that the rest is slowly moving here... now Blu-by-u, dr_shivan, and Compmac is here.... there are another 90-100 of us at http://mychiaroscuro.net.... mostly for Malaysian four third users! i guess more will come in days to come!

i am a newbie, just started into DSLR adventure since about half a year back.... hope to learn from the masters and grandmasters here
Welcome to the site. I think your friends have already established themselves here very well and I have no doubt that you shall too. The site was set up in the last quarter of last year and we have all been on a big learning curve together.

I do not think any of us consider ourselves as masters/grandmasters. we each have certain skills or knowledge that we share. I am sure that you too shall contribute to the discussions etc.

Don't forget to post some images in the gallery and, if you want, present some to the forum and get some valuable feedback. Nothing to be afraid of, we always give helpful and constructive advice.

PeterD
Old 26th March 2008
Cicak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterD View Post
Welcome to the site. I think your friends have already established themselves here very well and I have no doubt that you shall too. The site was set up in the last quarter of last year and we have all been on a big learning curve together.

I do not think any of us consider ourselves as masters/grandmasters. we each have certain skills or knowledge that we share. I am sure that you too shall contribute to the discussions etc.

Don't forget to post some images in the gallery and, if you want, present some to the forum and get some valuable feedback. Nothing to be afraid of, we always give helpful and constructive advice.

PeterD
Thanks Peter. i will post some pictures soon. Will appreciate constructive feedback and comments on how to improve!

Cheers
Old 26th March 2008

Liked 686 Times in 361 Posts

Hi Cicak, Welcome to UK.

Just in case you are wondering this chap's nick..it's a Malaysian name for lizard.

All my garbage so far.
Old 26th March 2008
Cicak

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu-by-u View Post
Hi Cicak, Welcome to UK.

Just in case you are wondering this chap's nick..it's a Malaysian name for lizard.
Thanks for the intro Blu... good to hear from you... lets go to UK for "teh tarik" (tea)
Old 26th March 2008

Liked 304 Times in 126 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to Melaka

Selamat datang.
Old 26th March 2008
Cicak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaka View Post
Selamat datang.

terima kasih( thank you)
Old 26th March 2008

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Smile Re: Invasion from Malaysia

Helloooooooo Brudder!
Well, Well,Well...........Three Cheers and a Million Welcome Brudder.....Looks Like it's Going to Be An Invasion '' Hot Teh Tarik And Asam Pedas Olympians From Malaysia ''.......HaHaHa...........Welcome To Home of '' Football '' and The Home '' Red Devils ''......After all i am an Ardent '' Mancunian ''.....Post Your Lovely Pics here and specially pics of our Princess Lah.....'' Doctor Cicak I Presume ''.....Thanks....Brudder James.
Old 27th March 2008
Cicak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoh View Post
Helloooooooo Brudder!
Well, Well,Well...........Three Cheers and a Million Welcome Brudder.....Looks Like it's Going to Be An Invasion '' Hot Teh Tarik And Asam Pedas Olympians From Malaysia ''.......HaHaHa...........Welcome To Home of '' Football '' and The Home '' Red Devils ''......After all i am an Ardent '' Mancunian ''.....Post Your Lovely Pics here and specially pics of our Princess Lah.....'' Doctor Cicak I Presume ''.....Thanks....Brudder James.
thanks for the warm welcome. We meet in UK for "teh tarik" (tea)