Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 12th August 2008
scanny

For Sale: FL 50 Flash, excellent condition

Hi all

Im in need of a new fork asap for my mountain bike so im slowly selling of my kit to fund nessecities. Next is my FL 50

It was purchased in Janurary after a flatmate dessimated my e1 and flash at hogmany. It has seen sparing use and has been used on a handfull of portraits and at a family wedding, the rest of the time its been stowed away in my kit bag

It is in "as new condition" without any marks on it or signs of use and the original manuel and packaging are immaculate also.

Im unsure of the current value of these with the introduction of the R range of flashes, i paid 240 in Janurary so is 170 posted special delivery reasonable, if not please make me an adjusted offer. Ive got it on fleabay to try and sell quickly so i can get back out on my bike, paypal prefered.

I have bought and sold on the forum previously, most recently i sold my 50mm Macro to Andy (shentstone) and have purchased from Chris (captainD)

A few pictures:

Old 12th August 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: For Sale: FL 50 Flash, excellent condition

Hopefully I will encourage all you potential FL-50 buyers out there by just saying what a top guy Steve is. He was a real pleasure to trade with when we traded earlier in the year.

Cheers

Chris

PS Did you ever get the E-1 repaired Steve?
Old 13th August 2008
scanny

I havent had it repaired yet chris, i tested it and technically it was still producing good images so ive perciviered with the lack of display in the viewfinder and it has served me well, i can use it in situations i would normally think twice about as its a spare now.

Flash now sold
Old 13th August 2008
scanny

I havent had it repaired yet chris, i tested it and technically it was still producing good images so ive perciviered with the lack of display in the viewfinder and it has served me well, i can use it in situations i would normally think twice about as its a spare now.

Flash now sold