Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > The lounge

The lounge Relax, take a break from photo and camera talk - have a chat about something else for a change. Just keep it clean and polite!

Closed Thread

Old 17th June 2011

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Marketplace Management - Please Read

Hi folks - as you may be aware, I'm now a board moderator with particular responsibility for the buying / selling section of the site

As this section grows, I'm going to try and keep it neat and tidy for us all. For example, I'm proposing that dead sales threads (where the transaction's reached a mutually happy conclusion) be closed and/or removed. I also thought to put together an faq about buying and selling in general - guidelines for the unwary if you like.

As we've had several discussions on this subject in the lounge already, I don't want to start yet another thread, so this is a closed thread and I'd ask that members PM me with their thoughts (in advance, I'd better apologise for the fact that you probably won't get lengthy replies - if the response to this is on a par with the discussions we've had in forum, I'd spend my days writing replies).

I promise to read everything and to incorporate as many suggestions as is practical into the guide.

Best
Ceri

P.S. So that no-one has to share Ian's blushes , I'm a Ceri bloke, not a Ceri gal.

(Latest Work)

Equipment - Olympus stuff - 'nuff said
Closed Thread