Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > The lounge

The lounge Relax, take a break from photo and camera talk - have a chat about something else for a change. Just keep it clean and polite!

Old 22nd December 2013

Thanked 1,281 Times in 1,112 Posts
Liked 522 Times in 392 Posts
Re: Unplanned Christmas Events

Oh well - best laid plans and all that ...

Today should be my Day - taking my dog for a walk after my delicious shower; hair dry and a bit of bathroom luxuriating time ...

BUT the Parents getting married tomorrow ... their witnesses were ? WERE to be her Mum & Dad - who were taking the baby today and overnight and to the Wedding tomorrow ... have been struck down with ghastly GASTROENTERITIS - severe ... it is doubtful if they shall make the wedding at all

So, now I am off to collect baby girl at 12 noon and bring her to our home for lunch & nap then afternoon walk & play and bath, baby lotion, PJs and Milk and bed and then dress her for the Wedding and take her tomorrow and photos and bring her home to ours and then lunch and nap and play with her and take her home at 6pm THEN its my Christmas/New Years HOLs begin ...

Just as well I whizzed about Spring/Christmas cleaning yesterday and finished all my chores so I could enjoy a restful day today !

ps I do have to say if she were not a delightful little girl, I would not be giving up my time ...
I Lurve Walking in our Glorious Countryside; Photography;
Riding Ducati Motorbikes; Reading & Cooking ! ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomagicf1_chevvy/sets/

the ONE photo album
Old 22nd December 2013

Thanked 1,281 Times in 1,112 Posts
Liked 522 Times in 392 Posts
Re: Unplanned Christmas Events

Just washed car outside and hoovered it, so I can drop the B & G and 4 Guests at Hotel Du Vin for their lunch ... as its forecast Torrential rain and winds of 28-35 mph when they would walk to their wedding lunch as its sort of en route for me ...
I Lurve Walking in our Glorious Countryside; Photography;
Riding Ducati Motorbikes; Reading & Cooking ! ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomagicf1_chevvy/sets/

the ONE photo album