Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Show your photos > Photo challenges

Photo challenges Meet the challenge of posting your photos in fun competitions set by e-group users, or set one yourself!

Old 19th August 2008
Makonde

A little fame beckons, but no fortune

I edit a glossy quarterly for our local residents' association in a suburban Surrey village. 48pp, A5 format, 4250 copies, around 8000 readers, centre four pages in colour, rest in B&W.

Right now I have a light-hearted article from a contributor on the benefits and trials of suburban cycling...and I'm looking for a quirky photo to go with it. Anyone fancy their chances? The photo must not be visibly located anywhere too far from Esher ... B&W, printing at around 7 x 14 cm at 300 dpi.

The mag is non-profit making and there is no fee, but attribution of course would be given.

If there's interest in this sort of thing (and a response) there might be other interesting challenges of this sort... What do you think?