Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Closed Thread

Old 15th October 2012

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Red Olympus E-PL2 body, with receipts

The body is in excellent condition, complete with Olympus body cap. No scratches or marks on body or LCD, apart from three tiny pinhead sized wear marks on the red finish, on the back right hand edge. I have fitted a screen protector.

I bought this second hand off another forum and have original purchase receipt (dated 11 December 2011) and Olympus repair form (dated 11 May 2012). I believe various innards were repaired under warranty and LCD replaced.

Camera works fine but I am new to micro four thirds and handling isn't quite right for me. I understand some people prefer the E-PL2, because it has a wider body, with front grip, built in flash (bounce capable) and a a large 4:3 LCD.

I will supply in the Olympus kit box with original battery and charger, strap, leads, manual and software disc.

Asking 140 inc RMSD.

Pippy
Old 20th October 2012

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mods please close

I am new to this forum and cannot find a thread tool to close the thread. I have paired the E-PL2 with a 14-42 mm, and have decided to keep it as a spare camera for the time being.

Thanks to all who looked at the post. I believe honesty is the best policy!

Pippy
Old 24th October 2012
Administrator

Thanked 3,144 Times in 2,453 Posts
Liked 4,451 Times in 2,113 Posts
Re: Red Olympus E-PL2 body, with receipts

Hi Pippy, and welcome!

Sorry for the delay, I've only just noticed this thread but will now close it as requested. It's alway a good idea to have a spare camera!

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau
Closed Thread