Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > The lounge

The lounge Relax, take a break from photo and camera talk - have a chat about something else for a change. Just keep it clean and polite!

Old 28th August 2014
E-3 Enthusiast....:)

Liked 30 Times in 19 Posts
Cystic Fibrosis Trust - ex wife doing half marathn - she must be mad, but good at heart :)

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to consider donating to my ex wifes JustGiving page as she is currently in training for the Cardiff Half Marathon in aid of The Cystic Fibrosis Trust!

She has set a relatively small goal of just £100 as her target, and I hope you don't mind my popping the link on here just in case anyone would like to consider donating to her worthy cause.

We have long term friends who have a son with CF, and we have regularly done charitable fundraisers for this cause when we were together. Despite our separation, we remain very good friends and I am trying to help her raise a little bit of money.

Here is the link to her JustGiving page: https://www.justgiving.com/j-burns/?...aign=pfp-tweet

Thanks.

The Following User Liked This Post:
Jim Ford (28th August 2014)
Old 28th August 2014

Liked 299 Times in 189 Posts
Re: Cystic Fibrosis Trust - ex wife doing half marathn - she must be mad, but good at heart :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMusicMan View Post
Hi All

Just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to consider donating to my ex wifes JustGiving page as she is currently in training for the Cardiff Half Marathon in aid of The Cystic Fibrosis Trust!

She has set a relatively small goal of just £100 as her target, and I hope you don't mind my popping the link on here just in case anyone would like to consider donating to her worthy cause.

We have long term friends who have a son with CF, and we have regularly done charitable fundraisers for this cause when we were together. Despite our separation, we remain very good friends and I am trying to help her raise a little bit of money.

Here is the link to her JustGiving page: https://www.justgiving.com/j-burns/?...aign=pfp-tweet

Thanks.
Just done so John,

A very worthy cause and I wish Jenny all the best with the half marathon and the fund raising

Kindest regards,

Simon