Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 23rd August 2014

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
'Antique' E-10/E-20p accessories anyone?

Before I send these to EvilBay lets see if there is any interest here?

Olympus E-10 / E-20 lenses/accessories
The time has come I'm afraid to pass on my Olympus E-10 accessories since the E-10 died late last year, these are all in superb condition and comprise as follows:

Olympus Camedia B-HLD-10 battery grip / vertical grip with B-10LPB lithium polymer 4200mAh battery and 3 hour battery charger. The grip,includes the accessory hand grip which makes using the camera a pleasure, especially with accessory lenses. Note: this cannot be used with other Olympus cameras unfortunately.

Olympus Camedia macro extension lens pro MCON-35 with Olympus pouch and caps.

Olympus Camedia wide extension lens pro WCON-08B with Olympus pouch and caps.

Olympus Camedia tele extension lens pro TCON-14B with Olympus pouch and caps. Note: this lens unfortunately has a slight fungal inclusion on the front element but this appears not to have any affect on image quality.

Please note: these are front mounted extension lenses intended solely for use with the Olympus Camedia E-10 or E-20p, are to be mounted on the front of the lens but with any filter removed and the focussing control switched to 'in camera" only.

If there is any interest I'll post some photos later. Looking for 40+postage for the lot if anyone is interested?

OM-1n with 28, 50, 100 & T32, E-10 (now deceased), E-1, E-3, EOS1ds mk2 with L glass, Fujifilm X100T
Old 23rd August 2014

Thanked 1,122 Times in 703 Posts
Liked 1,465 Times in 732 Posts
Re: 'Antique' E-10/E-20p accessories anyone?

An e10/20 are possibly ideal entry camea's for young hands. With f2 and zoom they really were the bee's knees in their day and, although slow by today's F1 camera gear, are still very capable.

At 40, for the items you have, i'd say they are a bargain for anyone with that gear and missing the odds and ends you have up for grabs.

I tried selling off my E20's and asscociated lens some time back without any takers.

I wish you luck in the sale.

Wally and his Collie with our Oly bits & bobs

The Following User Says Thank You to Wally For This Useful Post:
MJ0RZD (23rd August 2014)
Old 26th August 2014

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Items now sold subject to the usual. Sad to see them go but glad they're going to a good home :-)

OM-1n with 28, 50, 100 & T32, E-10 (now deceased), E-1, E-3, EOS1ds mk2 with L glass, Fujifilm X100T

Last edited by MJ0RZD; 26th August 2014 at 10:12 AM. Reason: wrong smiley
Old 26th August 2014

Thanked 1,281 Times in 1,112 Posts
Liked 522 Times in 392 Posts

We still have our E-20 P full sets they all work well and apart from being slow (I did wonder about putting a "faster power unit in" ... produce the most amazing High IQ images and only 5.3 Mp
I Lurve Walking in our Glorious Countryside; Photography;
Riding Ducati Motorbikes; Reading & Cooking ! ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomagicf1_chevvy/sets/

the ONE photo album
Old 26th August 2014

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

E-10 and E-20p have ceased to be I'm afraid but sit magnificently on the 'camera shelf' with the old film cameras..., but I do have my E-1's to console myself with!