Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Lens focus > Telephoto

Telephoto Lenses with focal lengths longer than 60mm.

Old 20th November 2007

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question 14-35mm F2 information

Does anyone have UK price or availability information for this new lens?

I rang the wonderful guys at the Digital Depot but they would not even suggest a price range for lens. However they did suggest there was a small chance of it arriving in 2 weeks but if not it would be available by the end of January. It looks as if it could be higher than I hoped as I checked a US web site that was quoting US$ 2200. If anyone has tracked down any web test or detailed information apart from the Olympus website I would really interested.

Thanks
Old 20th November 2007

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 14-35mm F2 information

Apologies for being a thick new forum member! I see that I have posted this thread in the wrong group. Things can only get better as they say!!