Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds

Micro Four Thirds Discuss the newly announced Micro Four Thirds addition to the Four Thirds system family here.

Old 5th July 2009

Liked 122 Times in 62 Posts
a suggestion for the next PEN...

from another thread
----
So small, pocketable, discreet and totally silent won the day. The little Leica is with me whenever I want it, and I have some nice pics to show for it. I have a G1 as well, and even that is too noisy ... nor does it have that super fast f2 Leica lens. And IQ is really excellent!
---
The EP-1 is to lust for but being practical the form has to follow the function... we need the beauty with the brains...

so Oly please have a PEN in your roadmap that will knock the socks of that little Leica
Old 5th July 2009

Liked 1,341 Times in 507 Posts
Re: a suggestion for the next PEN...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimbo View Post
from another thread
----
So small, pocketable, discreet and totally silent won the day. The little Leica is with me whenever I want it, and I have some nice pics to show for it. I have a G1 as well, and even that is too noisy ... nor does it have that super fast f2 Leica lens. And IQ is really excellent!
---
The EP-1 is to lust for but being practical the form has to follow the function... we need the beauty with the brains...

so Oly please have a PEN in your roadmap that will knock the socks of that little Leica
Yes. Seconded!

Pete

Pete's photoblog Misleading the public since 2010.