Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 2nd April 2009
robertsonk

E-510, great lenses and FL36 Flash for sale

Unfortunately I am parting company with my photography kit, so the following items are up for sale; I will be putting them on Ebay next week:
  • E-510 Body + battery and charger - recently returned from Olympus service after rubber grip came away, now in mint condition with extra 6 months warranty. I've got an Olympus RM-1 remote that I can throw in as well.
  • FL36 Flash unit, I also have the Gary Fong Lightsphere Cloud to attach to the flash which works really well.
  • 70-300mm f4-5.6 Lens in mint condition
  • 14-54mm f2.8-3.5 lens in mint condition, comes with a HOYA UV filter on the front

If anyone wants to make me a sensible offer for all or some of these items, I would be glad to sell to a happy E-System user home!

Thanks

Kevin
Old 6th April 2009

Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts
Re: E-510, great lenses and FL36 Flash for sale

You have a PM
Old 8th April 2009
robertsonk

Re: E-510, great lenses and FL36 Flash for sale

Hi, the camera and lenses have now been sold.

Thanks

Kevin