Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus Pen Mini E-PM2

Olympus Pen Mini E-PM2 The second-generation Pen Mini sporting the excellent 16MP sensor from the OM-D E-M5.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8th February 2013

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Re: Any E-PM2 Users ?

I have an EPM1 that i'm very happy with and have just bought an EPM2 body to go with it, mainly for the new sensor.

I liked the idea of an extra Fn button; on the epm1 I have the magnify function set up on the info button and the DOF function on the "red" button.
My idea with the epm2 was to set the "red" button to AEL/AFL, Fn to DOF and use the info for magnify..... for some reason Olympus have removed the magnify option on the info button so i'm no better off *SIGH*
Still, can't have everything and I'm happy with the rest of the camera.

looking forward to using it and posting some images; just need to sit and learn PS elements 11!