Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 14th May 2013

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
OM-D E-M5 & 14-54mm mkii

I'm looking to buy...
  • E-M5 camera body
  • 14-54mm mk2 lens
  • MMF-3 lens adapter

I'd also be interested to hear from anyone who's recently been offered a 12-60mm SWD lens by a seller in SE London, possibly along with a B+W polarising filter for same. If so it could be my property, obtained fraudulently with counterfeit banknotes. Lewisham CID are disinclined to pursue the case.
Old 15th May 2013

Liked 948 Times in 364 Posts
Re: OM-D E-M5 & 14-54mm mkii

Sorry to hear of your loss. Maybe a call to your MP might chase up the police.
Old 15th May 2013

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks, Dave. I've given the story to the local press, as a new local source of counterfeit banknotes will be of interest to local traders, and writing to my MP is next on the list.
Old 15th May 2013

Liked 39 Times in 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancisSedgemore View Post
I'm looking to buy...
  • E-M5 camera body
  • 14-54mm mk2 lens
  • MMF-3 lens adapter

I'd also be interested to hear from anyone who's recently been offered a 12-60mm SWD lens by a seller in SE London, possibly along with a B+W polarising filter for same. If so it could be my property, obtained fraudulently with counterfeit banknotes. Lewisham CID are disinclined to pursue the case.

Hi I am sorry to hear about this, do you still have the serial No. of the lens if so maybe get it on the forum and notify Olympus UK as they maybe able to track it through software updater.

Dave
Old 15th May 2013

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveart View Post
Hi I am sorry to hear about this, do you still have the serial No. of the lens if so maybe get it on the forum and notify Olympus UK as they maybe able to track it through software updater.
Dave
Today I have finally found the warranty card for the 12-60mm lens. The serial number is:

Francis
Old 16th May 2013

Liked 15 Times in 6 Posts

Keep your eye on E-bay and Amazon and if one comes up ask seller for serial number. You never know you may just get lucky. There is a site called Gumtree that is used quite a lot by local seller's here in the N/W and Gtr M/c area. Check for any similar sites in your area as well. It may be worth checking out local pawn shops as well. Hope you strike lucky.
Old 16th May 2013

Liked 296 Times in 187 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancisSedgemore View Post
I'm looking to buy...
  • E-M5 camera body
  • 14-54mm mk2 lens
  • MMF-3 lens adapter

Sorry to hear that you were caught by some unscrupulous 'bar-steward' , I hope they get caught.

On a brighter note......... I have all three items you are looking for however my EM5 is not for sale, I am prepared to sell both the 14-54 mk2 and MMF3 though as I am now mainly use the Olympus primes or legacy glass.

Both are boxed and like new, PM me if you would like to discuss further.

BTW, you can buy off me with confidence and I am sure several members on this forum will confirm that.

Kind regards

Simon

Tags
12-60mm swd, 14-54mm, e-m5