Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 10th June 2011

Liked 177 Times in 117 Posts
E-P1, VF-1, 14-42mm mFT lens

Due to this week's purchase of a refurbished E-P2 I have for sale the following items.

E-P1 for 175 to include P&P by Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery.
Currently showing 3800 exposures, though this may rise a little if I use it again.
I will include one New battery and New Charger (they came with my E-P2) with either a UK or Continental lead of your choice. All of the leads that came with my E-P2, still bagged up. Manual and CD etc.
There are 3 small marks on the screen surround as can be seen in the first photo. Top Left Hand Corner and level with "R" and the "C" on the left of the screen. I bought the camera second hand myself; these were on it when I took delivery. There are a few scratches on the base, but nothing I'd class as serious.

VF-1 45 to include P&P by Royal Mail Recorded First Class.
This is the 17mm Viewfinder to go with the Olympus Pancake lens

14-42mm mFT lens to suit the E-P1 85 to include P&P by Royal Mail Next Day Special delivery.
This is straight out of the box as it came to me from Olympus Market with the refurbished E-P2. I don't know if it is new or refurbished, but there is no warranty card paperwork or bag with it. Olympus say on the web site that it is covered by a 1 year warranty with proof of purchase, which I will supply.
The front lens cap even still has the clear protective plastic on it.

All items are available for viewing or collection from Sheffield.
Any interested parties to contact me by PM please, in which case I will supply my name, address and land line phone number. I'm in the BT directory, so you can then look me up and confirm my details before contacting me if you wish.

Any deals will be conducted by PM/phone, but I'll keep the thread updated should I actually sell anything
By all means reply to the thread such as "PM sent" or similar, just to keep others in the picture, so to speak.

I look in on here most days and will respond as promptly as I'm able, though not during working hours.

Bank Transfer preferred, cheques accepted, but obviously no goods to be dispatched before it clears, cash on collection. I also have a PayPal account, but I'm not looking to incur any charges for the transaction, so I guess that means +3% or gift.
I'm currently up to 280 deals on ebay with 100% feedback, details supplied on request.

I'll have a couple of further items coming up, though I've not photograped or priced them yet (to include Oly 25mm Pancake, Possibly E-3, New 60mm Kowa Telescope and Zoom eyepiece for the birders amongst you etc.)

The nearest I have to a home page.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/peak4/
They're Watching You!
Old 11th June 2011

Liked 172 Times in 119 Posts
Re: E-P1, VF-1, 14-42mm mFT lens

I don't want to distract by inserting my ha'pennyworth but that is the nicest, most descriptive, well-layed out For Sale post I've seen for ages!

Carry on ...
Old 11th June 2011

Liked 44 Times in 30 Posts

Bill,

I'd be very interested in the 25mm Pancake, subject to the price, when it comes up for sale.

Regards - Paul
Old 12th June 2011

Paul, PM sent Re the 25mm

They're Watching You!
Old 17th June 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by peak4 View Post
Paul, PM sent Re the 25mm
Gone pending payment, reserved for you Paul.

They're Watching You!
Old 2nd July 2011

A gentle bump back up to page 1 for a week or so before I send it of to ebay

They're Watching You!