Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 12th January 2013
Lace'd Taste

Olympus OM-4Ti black 35mm Camera Kit, 50mm f/1.4, 135mm f/2.8, Billingham 225Bag

Just posting this up on this forum incase anyone is interested.

1x Olympus OM-4Ti (Black) - Excellent Condition, fully working, new light seals, no scratches worth mentioning which includes the bottom plate - honestly very hard to find in such mint condition. Considered by many to be one of the best 35mm cameras ever made and was Olympus's flagship SLR back in the day (also $1819 "body only" back in 1997!)

1x G-ZUIKO AUTO-S 50mm f/1.4 Lens - Fast lens, blades nice and snappy - Optics are clean, clear, scratch/ fungus free, comes with front/rear caps.

1x Zuiko MC AUTO-T 135mm f/2.8 - Faster of the two lens brought out by Olympus at this focal range - again blades nice and snappy and optics are clean, clear, scratch/ fungus free, has a built-in lens hood - comes with front/rear caps and official lens case with strap.

1x Billingham 225 vintage camera bag - this is a vintage bag and not from the current 5 series displayed on the Billingham website. Still in fantastic condition, has a removable velcro double lens holder inside. A few marks from the previous owner but you can't notice them - all the leather has been treated with some Chelsea Leather Food recently.

1x Vintage "Slick" tripod - made in Japan, great condition - makes an excellent addition to this setup.

1x Official OM Camera Case (Black) - Excellent Condition

1x Body Cap for OM-4Ti.

2x Spare Lens caps.

Filters:

1x HOYA 49mm Slylight(1B)
1x HOYA 49mm +1
1x HOYA 49mm PL polarizer
1x Astron 49mm 85A (A-D)
1x Photax 49mm Cross-Screen
1x (unknown) 49mm Centre Spot Clear
1x HOYA HMC UV(c) 55mm
1x HOYA 55mm Y (K2) yellow filter
1x HOYA 55mm R (25A) red filter
1x HOYA 55mm PL-CIR polarizer

2x Spare Batteries

2x Olympus Camera Straps

Photos - Search Flickr in the "People" category for "Lace'd Taste" - or pm me and I will send you a link.

Anyways I'm looking for 670 - offers are welcome. This ad will also be posted up on preloved, gumtree, eBay (although at a higher price due to seller fees) and various other forums. I live on the outskirts of Walker (Newcastle Upon Tyne UK) - just down from the Byker Asda - viewings are more than welcome.

***DELIVERY - IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ITEM AND WOULD LIKE IT DELIVERED PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AND I WILL WORK OUT THE COST TO HAVE IT DELIVERED TO YOU VIA RECORDED/ TRACKED/ INSURED OR SPECIAL DELIVERY - I CAN GUARANTEE ALL ITEMS WILL BE HANDLED WITH THE UPMOST CARE***

Cheers,

Jayson

I have seller feedback on various sites but i can't post links on this forum as i am a newbie - just pm me and i will send you links.
Old 14th January 2013
Lace'd Taste

Re: Olympus OM-4Ti black 35mm Camera Kit, 50mm f/1.4, 135mm f/2.8, Billingham 225Bag

Bump for price drop - Now £500 for pick up - PM for delivery charges.

Cheers
Old 14th January 2013

Liked 172 Times in 119 Posts
Re: Olympus OM-4Ti black 35mm Camera Kit, 50mm f/1.4, 135mm f/2.8, Billingham 225Bag

I think the tripod is a SliK.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49376303@N03/
Old 14th January 2013
Lace'd Taste

I can assure you the tripod deffenitly has the name "Slick" stamped on it. After doing a bit of research though it seems "Slick" tripods changed their name to "Slik" in the mid 70s so I would guess the date of this one is early 70s.
Old 17th January 2013
Lace'd Taste

This camera is now SOLD

Tags
135mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.4, billingham 225, om-4ti