Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Software

Software Discuss Olympus Master, Studio and Viewer software applications as well as third party programs like Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Apple Aperture, and others.

Old 3rd July 2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
"All" vs "Not Transferred Yet" When Uploading - Can I Set A Default On Launch?

Hi Guys,

As per title, I want Master 2 to launch with "Not Transferred Yet" as the option for uploading new pics. Currently on launch, it's set to "All", and I have to wait for all pics on the card to appear on the screen before I can select "Not Transferred Yet". Then I have to wait again while it refreshes to display just the pics not yet transferred.

I can't find anything in any menu to allow me to change this.

I do delete pics from the card often enough, but usually leave them on for a while, so I can show folk pics on the camera, when laptop is unavailable/not possible.

Also, I noticed lately, on the last few uploads I've done, that while the pics are shaded out during upload, every pic ever taken is being displayed, right from day 1 of ownership. I've formatted the card, but haven't yet taken any pics since doing that, but would it be reasonable to expect that formatting may have sorted that out? The max shot capacity on the empty 4GB Extreme III card (at HQ) was 1618, but now that it's been formatted, it's gone up to 1625.

Thanks for any replies,

Mark

HAVE: E-620 | HLD-5 | ED14-42 | ED40-150 | ED70-300
CURIOUS ABOUT: Sigma 50-500 Or | EC-14 For 70-300
DREAM OF: E-5 | HLD-4 | ED7-14| ED14-35 | ED35-100 | ED90-250 | EC-14 | EC-20
Old 4th July 2011

Liked 537 Times in 375 Posts
Re: "All" vs "Not Transferred Yet" When Uploading - Can I Set A Default On Launch?

Why not copy the latest pictures from the card to the drive using s standard file management program (perhaps My Computer) before you open the program and then have program only look at the drive. remove the card before you open the Master program
The Following User Says Thank You to DerekW For This Useful Post:
Phaedrus (6th July 2011)