Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 13th June 2011
abacus180

Olympus E 500 camera and 2 lens kit

Hi I know the vast majority of you will have no interest in this sale. But you might know someone who does. I'm putting it on here before the next EBay free listing comes around.
A cracking entry level DSLR Camera kit. This camera has had light use and is in pristine condition. It has been very carefully looked after. Purchased just 2 years ago.

The camera comes complete with two kit lenses comprising of an Olympus Zuiko 14mm - 45mm f3.5 - f5.6 and Olympus Zuiko 40mm - 150mm f3.5 - f4.5. Both lenses have UV filters. and original box etc.

Battery Charger included with Lithium Battery. User Manual, cables etc.
I've also got a wrist strap and remote control and many other bits and pieces.
A similar kit without all the extras is on sale On Ebay for 272.
Is anyone interested in buying it?
Thanks
Graham
PS just got my E620 kit today. Yippee.
Old 24th June 2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Olympus E 500 camera and 2 lens kit

Hi, is this still for sale? and how much are you asking? thanks, jacqui.
Old 24th June 2011
abacus180

Hi there I'll do it for 280 inc P&P with payment by paypal gift or Bacs or cheque.
Thanks
Graham
Old 24th June 2011
abacus180

send me a PM Jacqui to discuss if you are interested. Everything is mint.
Old 25th June 2011
abacus180

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacus180 View Post
Hi there I'll do it for 280 inc P&P with payment by paypal gift or Bacs or cheque.
Thanks
Graham
Now reduced to 250 inc P&P for a quick sale. A great deal for a DSLR starter. The camera and lenses etc are minted. Everything genuine Oly in the box