Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 2nd September 2016

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
SOLD Olympus E-M5 Mark ii Camera (Black)

What type of listing is this?

NOW SOLD

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus E-M5 Mark ii Camera (Black)

What are your prices?

E-M5 Mark ii = 375

Where are you located?

UK

Where are you willing to to ship?

UK

Description

Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark ii Camera

For sale is my used Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark ii camera in black. The camera does not include the box, and I am not the first owner. The camera works perfectly but there are some signs of use, which include paint wear on the bottom of the camera and paint wear on the prism. The shutter count is 4894. The camera includes the flash, neck strap, original battery, spare 3rd party battery and battery charger. I have also bought the larger view finder cover, but will also include the original as well.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Free UK, Royal Mail Special Delivery

Handling time

1-2 days

References

Ebay: Levster
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160902-P1000035-7.jpg (40.4 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 20160902-P1000037-8.jpg (50.6 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg 20160902-P1000038-9.jpg (38.9 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 20160902-P1000041-12.jpg (36.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 20160902-P1000044-15.jpg (52.1 KB, 40 views)
Old 3rd September 2016

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Re: Olympus E-M5 Mark ii Camera (Black)

Hi
I see from e-bay that you sell tons of Olympus camera stuff. More than a normal person with a hobby of photography would even buy. Are you a trader?
Old 3rd September 2016

Liked 18 Times in 17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surface View Post
Hi
I see from e-bay that you sell tons of Olympus camera stuff. More than a normal person with a hobby of photography would even buy. Are you a trader?
...and who are you to judge what is normal for a person to buy/sell to differentiate between a hobby and a trader?! What is normal to one person may not necessarily be the case for another...to call him out is a bit off IMO.

I, like most people, post across a lot of photography forums (and others, due to my breadth of hobbies) - I can vouch for Levster from the MU-43 forum...you can see from his posts on that forum that he switches between systems, as many also do. If you think he flips a lot, make sure you never become an Audiophile, get into AV or have an interest in watches! Those are hobbies that definitely keep the logistical firms of this country in business.

Levster, good luck with the sale...if it had been a silver body I'd have snapped it up. The price is good enough to have made me consider purchasing it.
The Following User Liked This Post:
pdk42 (3rd September 2016)
Old 3rd September 2016

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdb123 View Post
...and who are you to judge what is normal for a person to buy/sell to differentiate between a hobby and a trader?! What is normal to one person may not necessarily be the case for another...to call him out is a bit off IMO.

I, like most people, post across a lot of photography forums (and others, due to my breadth of hobbies) - I can vouch for Levster from the MU-43 forum...you can see from his posts on that forum that he switches between systems, as many also do. If you think he flips a lot, make sure you never become an Audiophile, get into AV or have an interest in watches! Those are hobbies that definitely keep the logistical firms of this country in business.

Levster, good luck with the sale...if it had been a silver body I'd have snapped it up. The price is good enough to have made me consider purchasing it.
I think I'm going to treat this as a friendly intervention! If I had enough cash for all the lenses I wouldn't switch so much, damn these forums for tempting me to want to try them all (admittedly sometimes more than once!).
The Following User Liked This Post:
jdal (3rd September 2016)
Old 3rd September 2016

Liked 12 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levster View Post
I think I'm going to treat this as a friendly intervention! If I had enough cash for all the lenses I wouldn't switch so much, damn these forums for tempting me to want to try them all (admittedly sometimes more than once!).
I don't want to derail your thread, it has had plenty of that already but...I had a similar issue on another forum where someone made a comment to the mods that I was selling items purchased elsewhere and therefore must be a dealer. Not the case at all in mine, or I suspect your case, merely buying far too much kit on impulse as is my problem, and then re selling to get funds for more impulse purchases! In my case also losing far too much money in the process. I have lost me classified rights there due to a false accusation!!
We are not all perfect and I have a massive amount of sales on various sites / forums for photographic equipment but it doesn't make me a trader, an idiot maybe but that's not against the rules as far as I'm aware.
Good luck with your sale and let's hope all future posts here are from interested buyers.
The Following Users Liked This Post:
Jim Ford (3rd September 2016), skids (3rd September 2016)
Old 3rd September 2016

Liked 44 Times in 30 Posts

That's what I was thinking.
Old 3rd September 2016

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

I can assure you that this hobby only loses me money! I'm more active over on the mu43 forums, where I post regularly. I'm still getting my head around this forum and admit that I probably shouldn't post listings until I'd established myself here. I'm only guilty of suffering serious GAS.
Old 3rd September 2016

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

can't see how anyone can have thar amount of gas!!
must eat a ton of beans
Old 3rd September 2016

Thanked 1,257 Times in 942 Posts
Liked 6,006 Times in 1,955 Posts

I've bought from Levster before (a monitor) and I can assure you all that he's quite reputable.
Portfolio Site
Instagram
The Following User Says Thank You to pdk42 For This Useful Post:
Levster (3rd September 2016)
Old 3rd September 2016

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

I'm not saying that he is no........but this is not the place for traders to sell their items
Steve
Old 3rd September 2016

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

I'm am not a trader. How hard is it to understand that I like trying different bits of kit? I'll be the first to admit that I switch gear far too often, but that's my choice, and I will not be chastised and made out to be a liar by you.
Old 3rd September 2016

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

I was not making you out to be a liar. You included, in your listing, a reference as Ebay. Looking that up I see at least 9 pages of feedback, mostly, but not all I admit, for Olympus and Panasonic camera gear.
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...7010235&page=1

To me this is not as you say a case of"How hard is it to understand that I like trying different bits of kit?"

I try different bits of kit too and like to buy and sell. I would prefer not to sell on Ebay and pay their high fees.

We need to police our own forum here, it's for our benefit and if we abuse it we lose it.

I'm sorry if I offended you. I won't be buying from you but others may do. It's a free country. I did not call you "a liar".
I have nothing further to say on the matter. But I will not apologise for having an opinion.
Old 3rd September 2016

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

I prefer not to sell on eBay too, hence this listing! As I said, I'd be the first to admit that I switch gear too often and I should have posted more "content" before using the Buy and sell area here.
Old 3rd September 2016

Thanked 1,257 Times in 942 Posts
Liked 6,006 Times in 1,955 Posts

Interested a trade against a Fuji X-E1 and 35/1.4?
Portfolio Site
Instagram
Old 3rd September 2016

Liked 18 Times in 17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdk42 View Post
Interested a trade against a Fuji X-E1 and 35/1.4?
Looks like Levster has now sold it (judging by the opening post).