Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Software

Software Discuss Olympus Master, Studio and Viewer software applications as well as third party programs like Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Apple Aperture, and others.

Old 10th October 2019

Liked 1,804 Times in 669 Posts
Re: macOS update & compatability issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffljg View Post
For those who have hung on to Picasa for display / management purposes, it no longer works. Fortunately I had the foresoght to look for something else and started playing with ACDSee Photo Studio about a year or so back. So no real disruption for me.

Capture One Pro works fine, as does Olympus Workspace, although I haven't played with it fully.
Workspace works fine but the updater doesn't...
Old 11th October 2019

Liked 52 Times in 45 Posts

Thanks for the heads up. I am still using iPhoto. Maybe itís about time I moved on but still not enthralled with photos on my Mac
Old 13th October 2019

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Upgraded to Catalina this morning with no problems, installer download took about 20 minutes and the actual installation a bit over an hour. Even left all my settings as was. I was a bit concerned about my printers but all is fine with my presets as they were.

So far no problems at all but I donít use Adobe, I changed to ON1 and Affinity Photo at the beginning of the year and, so far, not regretted it.