Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Dealers' Den

Dealers' Den The idea of this board is to provide a link between e-group members and Olympus UK dealers.

Old 2nd October 2019

Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts
OMD EM1 Mk ii

Hi all, there's a great buy at HDEW cameras in London, they are doing brand new EM1 Mkii body for 879.00, last week I was almost going to buy but now sticking with current 620. Anyway, I spoke to them last week, they seem very reliable as I know a pal who used them last month, they are selling this camera with a full parts, labour warranty for 3 years!, according to them its not a grey import and is full UK spec.

Lee
The Following User Says Thank You to kazandlee For This Useful Post:
Jim Ford (2nd October 2019)
Old 2nd October 2019

Liked 132 Times in 74 Posts
Re: OMD EM1 Mk ii

I have bought a fair amount of gear from HDEW, both Olympus and Nikon and found them to be superb. A couple of camera bodies, 4 or 5 lenses and several other items. The bodies had the original manufacturer 2 year warranties replaced with their 3 year warranties. I did have a couple of occasions to make claims and they were very prompt and professional.

Steve
Old 2nd October 2019

Liked 4,027 Times in 1,844 Posts
Re: OMD EM1 Mk ii

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazandlee View Post
Hi all, there's a great buy at HDEW cameras in London, they are doing brand new EM1 Mkii body for 879.00, last week I was almost going to buy but now sticking with current 620. Anyway, I spoke to them last week, they seem very reliable as I know a pal who used them last month, they are selling this camera with a full parts, labour warranty for 3 years!, according to them its not a grey import and is full UK spec.

Lee
A bargain....

My Sailing Page

My Flickr
The Following User Liked This Post:
kazandlee (8th October 2019)