Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > General photography discussion

General photography discussion Please look for a specific board to start your thread but if you can't find an appropriate one, post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 5th June 2018

Liked 570 Times in 258 Posts
The Definitive Camera Bag

Over the years I have accumulated different camera bags. For flying, I use a “Targus” messenger bag for the lenses and camera stuff. It has a sleeve for slipping over the trolley cabin “carry on”. It encapsulates the second small cabin bag allowed by airlines. It works well, except it looks a bit too formal and business for my liking.

Another camera bag has wheels, is a backpack combo with a compartment for a laptop, but it’s big and not lightweight. For off road driving, the bag needs to be sturdy and to be able to fend off knocks and bumps from the bad roads. Perhaps I expect too much.

What do people use? Is there a definitive budget camera bag for travel, flying and hiking?

Phil
https://www.flickr.com/gp/gatekeeperphil/44A3Dc