Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference > Micro Four Thirds > Olympus Pen E-PL2

Olympus Pen E-PL2 The first Olympus Pen to be Pen Pal accessory compatible.

Old 8th March 2018

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
VF-2 electronic viewfinder and EP-9 eye cup

I notice that all the threads on this part of the forum are very old but I hope that somebody will notice my query.

I have been using the VF-2 electronic viewfinder on my camera for a while now and have just bought a EP-9 eye cup for it. The problem is that I cannot get it to fit onto the VF-2. I've taken of the protective rubber ring from the VF-2. That is soft and pliable but the EP-9 is quite stiff. Any tips for getting it to fit? Thanks for any advice.
Old 8th March 2018

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: VF-2 electronic viewfinder and EP-9 eye cup

Just to say that I have managed to fit the EP-9 eye cup on my VF-2 electronic viewfinder. I guess that the eye cup, which I only got today, was still very cold from it's time in the post and has warmed up now.

I also must apologise for posting my query in the wrong part of the forum. I see that there is a section for accessories.

Rachel
The Following User Liked This Post:
OM USer (8th March 2018)
Old 8th March 2018

Thanked 1,406 Times in 1,298 Posts
Liked 2,339 Times in 1,111 Posts
Re: VF-2 electronic viewfinder and EP-9 eye cup

Glad you sorted if Rachel. It was a pretty specific question so i thought it might take a while for someone who knew the answer to pipe up. Don't worry about where you posted this we're not that fussy.

Tags
ep-9, vf-2