Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Out of Focus area > For sale or wanted small ads

For sale or wanted small ads Advertise items you no longer need, as well as interest in items you are looking for. Non-commercial small-ads only. Buyers please take maximum precautions as we can offer no protection from fraudsters.

Old 11th September 2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
E600, mZuiko 14-42 II, Crumber bag, Vivitar 70-210 OM, radio trigger, IR filter

I'm told I have too much camera gear. Girlfriend's opinion, not mine. However I accept that there's now more stuff in the flat than space available for it, so I suppose it's time to let some things go. The prices show assume mainland U.K. delivery and a payment by bank transfer - I'll happily accept Paypal if you'd rather, but there would be a surcharge for cover the Paypal charges - I think it's about 3.5% from memory, or I believe the sender can pay the fees.

Pictures of the items can found on my website.

Crumpler December Quarter camera and laptop bag - 35 inc delivery.

This massive, hulking monolith of a bag is almost big enough to fit the flat in, never mind fit in the flat. However since getting a rinky-dink 11" Macbook Air I rarely need to carry around a full sized laptop and my camera gear, so haven't used it lately. In pretty much as new condition.

E-600, HLD-5 battery grip, 14-42mm kit lens - 330 inc delivery.

I was keeping this as a backup for the E-5, but at a push I can use the E-PL2 and adapter for most things the E-600 would have theoretically be used for. It's had around 3200 shutter actuations, and cosmetically is somewhere between very good and as new, although I don't have the box for it. I do have the box for the battery grip, which is essentially new - I may not have taken this outside my flat, come to think of it. Comes with battery charger, two third party but reliable batteries and a 2GB XD card. The 14-42mm lens is in pretty good condition, although I haven't used it a great deal - it came bundled with my IR converted E-420. It has a third party lens cap but no lens hood.

M.Zuiko 14-42mm II lens (for micro 4/3rds) - 100 inc delivery

This came with the E-PL2, and has been very sparingly used as I prefer the Panasonic 20mm or the 14-150mm in most cirumstances. Nevertheless, it's a very impressive feat of engineering, and is remarkably small when retracted and very light. Has the advantage of near-slient focussing for shooting video. In very good to as new condition.

Slightly suspect remote radio trigger - 5 inc delivery

This is for any of the non E-X series cameras, bar the earlier PENs that don't support remotes. I say slightly suspect because - it works only for single exposures. For a long time this was all I used, so figured it was fine on both my old E-510 and E-600. Many months after receiving it, I tried some HDRs and was therefore using the bracketing, only to find that on the last exposure of the bracket it would, for want of a better term, "lock up" the camera until it was unplugged. It would write the last exposure to memory card then make it unresponsive. If the drive is set to continuous exposure, it will simply keep firing until the cord is pulled out, the battery gives up or it's switched off. Hardly ideal, but if it suits your shooting style I'd rather someone get some use out of it rather than it going to landfill, hence the price which isn't much more than the delivery and packing cost.

The exception to all of this is when attached to the E-PL2, where for reasons entirely opaque to me it works perfectly.

Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm f3.5 Macro Zoom OM mount lens - 25 delivered

I had planned to pick up an OM2n at some point, and bought this in preperation. I now can't see this happening, so if anyone has any use for this it's a pretty good price. In good condition.

52mm Infrared Filter R72 720nm Filter - 5 delivered

I was using this on the 50mm macro, and it gives some pretty nice results. Warning - may lead to purchase of IR converted cameras. It did in my case, at least.

If you have any questions, please ask.
Old 11th September 2011

Liked 82 Times in 30 Posts
Re: E600, mZuiko 14-42 II, Crumber bag, Vivitar 70-210 OM, radio trigger, IR filter

PM Sent.

(Now all I need to do is make this reply over ten characters in order to post as a reply...)
Old 13th September 2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: E600, mZuiko 14-42 II, Crumber bag, Vivitar 70-210 OM, radio trigger, IR filter

The bag and IR filter have now been sold.
Old 16th September 2011
goodoldluke

hi scott,

i came across this advert on google, im intrested in the camera.

if you could email me about it as i dont have enough post counts to PM.

thanks email is:

good_old_luke*at*hotmail*dot*co*dot*uk

thankyou very much.

luke