Olympus UK E-System User Group
Olympus UK E-System User Group

Join our unique resource for Olympus Four Thirds E-System DSLR and Pen and OM-D Micro Four Thirds photographers. Show your images via our free e-group photo gallery. Please read the e-group.uk.net forum terms and conditions before posting for the first time. Above all, welcome!

Go Back   Olympus UK E-System User Group > Cameras, lenses and system accessories > Camera conference

Camera conference General and model-specific E-System camera chat.

Old 9th November 2015
astonandy

SH-1 or SH-2 any experiences or one to sell maybe?

My wife is after a compact having stopped using and sold her Lumix M4/3 kit a couple of years ago. She's looking at the Lumix TZ's and also the SH-2 which is her preferred choice based on looks and handling. Anyone have one (or have one to sell!) and care to share experiences.

I know it's a little outside the E-system but it's almost a PEN!
Old 10th November 2015
astonandy

Re: SH-1 or SH-2 any experiences or one to sell maybe?

answered my own question - found one locally, had a play, shot 30 or 40 pictures and bought it. We'll see how Mrs AstonAndy gets on with it. Camera feels nice in the hand and the images seem pretty good. Zoom range is amazing but I'm guessing a little soft at the extremes!

Tags
compact, sh-1, sh-2