View Single Post
Old 6th September 2019

Liked 132 Times in 74 Posts
Re: A week in Cornwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
We're just back from our annual visit to Cornwall, and as usual had a great time. Along with the usual family holiday stuff, I did manage to get out for a few hours with the camera.

..... RE-EDITED IMAGE...... I have 2 sunsets to process, and a couple of other bits and bobs (that may or may not see the light of day). But first is an image from a tiny, hard to find cove, about 10 miles from Land's End. Three or four wrong turns down single track lanes were taken before I eventually found it, even with a Satnav!

It's well worth the effort though, a wonderful little spot full of rounded boulders. I'd say it would be best to visit at a medium to high tide, but I'm sure there are compositions to be found even at low tide.

I even resisted the temptation to do (my default) 30 second exposure!...... although I did do various length exposures.

Nanven
by Chris Gash, on Flickr
Great photo Chris, recognised the location instantly. We were there almost a year ago and spent a week taking seascape shots. Had a great time and was totally spoilt for choice of locations. Don't really think I could share the photos here though as they weren't taken with my Olympus cameras.

Steve
The Following User Says Thank You to Wreckdiver For This Useful Post:
chris (6th September 2019)