View Single Post
Old 17th September 2014

Thanked 1,116 Times in 699 Posts
Liked 1,460 Times in 729 Posts
Re: "shopping in" and "cloning out" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevvyf1 View Post
Wally, Thank You for your reply and first, I have to Thank You for your amazing Joke threads - you do sooo very often make me laugh and thats worth £millions

I too would have "shopped out" the tubes etc., for the Parents to have a beautiful image of their darling baby for the rest of their life and I hold a candle to all those Togs who did just that, for the gift of Joy and Love to the Parents

Sorry to hear 40 years of floating on the "Love air" ended with a thump into reality and another world Sad but your not alone ... MOST of us have felt that thud as are ***** hits the deck ...

and just remember, if you caught for murder of your loved one and show inestimable remove, you get out after 15 years of good behaviour

Perhaps I should have added - after SWMBO passed away. I guess the 'Big Yin' upstairs had thought she had done her time in hell and deserved a well earned rest.

After more than 40 years of being on the wagon, even if at times it only had three wheels I knew I was happy, because she told me so.

When events take over for which you have no say in the matter, you still don't know what you have missed until it's gone.

I'm not a religious person but if there are angels, then I have been well looked after and that luck continues... after she passed away I had the wagon fixd ans it's still in top nick - so no regrets.

PS: Glad you enjoy the odd joke or two.

Wally and his Collie with our Oly bits & bobs