View Single Post
Old 24th June 2013

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
Re: 35mm Canon AE-1 - France

Both pictures are superb. I love the way the first one has the countryside with the old phone box dumped just 'there'.

Isle of Skye looks so sharp with depth, the shadows from the clouds are gorgeous and i also like the snake swivel road to the bottom right that draws my eyes down there. Well done, film still has its place! Personally i prefer the IQ from 35mm.

PP prices have rocketed, they are so high nowadays i agree with you. Where was it you could process for 58p though? And you must've had many physical prints? I seem to not print as many now with Digital, i just keep seeing plastic images of late. I just have two large boring square black boxes (hard drives) and less prints.

I took 4 films to be developed to my local town a fortnight go, Fujifilm ISO 100 24 exp - and no shops would process them and put them on my memory card or USB pen (Boots/Max Spielman/Tesco/Fairs. Instead, M.S. insisted on putting each roll of film on a seperate CD (my Laptop doesn't even have a CD drive) and £4 for each roll which was the cheapest) and at which took 3hrs with no physical prints £16 for four films! If it was cheap i would shoot film so much more.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bangonthedoortwice For This Useful Post:
greyhound (25th June 2013)