View Single Post
Old 29th June 2011

Thanked 1,339 Times in 1,044 Posts
Liked 2,184 Times in 1,165 Posts
Re: Will I need a lens mount adaptor for E-3 to E-PL1 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevednp3 View Post
Indeed we do, Good minds think alike

12 Years wow, have you got any wedding sample pics online as I would love to see. Did you do it full time or part time. Im currently only doing it part time, but trying my best at the moment to get enough work to give up my day job and do photography full time.

If I could make a living out of photography, I would be over the moon, never before have I done such a rewarding job

But of course im aware (been told by many togs) that once you do it full time, it becomes like any other job and you risk losing the love of photography

I came from a printing trade through electronics, computers & photocopiers to learning violin making & now I work from home repairing, restoring & setting up new imported violins, violas & cellos etc but as enjoyable as it is, it is still work, especially when the customer rings me up & asks if I have finished their job yet. Blimey, don't they know that I want to play around with my camera & spend heaps of time on the forums. Oh well, I have fix or sell a few instruments so I can have some more spending money for my toys.

I hope your work increases & you can get to do it full time, but I also hope it remains enjoyable for a good length of time before you want to change for something else that's new. I'm content with what I have (except cameras & lenses, I still want more ) & would hate to get a real job (wage job) again.
Cameras: OM-D E-M1 & Mk II, Olympus Stylus 1, OM-D E-M5.
Lenses: M.ZD7-14mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD12-40mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD40-150mm f2.8 PRO Lens, MC-14, MC-20, M.ZD45mm f1.8, M.ZD12-50, M.ZD60 Macro, M.ZD75-300 Mk II, MMF-3, ZD14-54 II, Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO Macro DG HSM.
Flashes: FL36R X2, FL50R, FL50.
Software: Capture One Pro 10 (& Olympus Viewer 3).