View Single Post
Old 10th April 2019

Liked 41 Times in 23 Posts
Panasonic 30mm F2.8 Macro + Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 + Samyang 35mm F1.2

Hi there again.
Despite my best efforts, I have struggled to overcome my G.A.S problems and have bought two rather expensive over the top lenses! This leaves me with the issue of recovering at least some of that money and thinning my micro 4/3 lens collection down to a sensible number.Apologies to put up yet another sale however I am offering both of these at what I think are excellent prices!

Please Note: All of these lenses have been lightly used, all are in excellent condition with no issues whatsoever. Glass is perfect on all of them with no marks or scratches ( there could be a little internal dust as is usual with lenses but I cant see any ). All lens bodies show virtually no use, lens mounts just a very small amount. All functions/ apertures work perfectly.

Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 complete with both end caps no box or paperwork
130 posted RMSD ( UK ONLY )
Panasonic 30mm F2.8 Macro complete with end caps original box / lens bag / manual / additional rubber collapsible hood / no receipt.
180 posted RMSD (UK ONLY )

Please note these prices are less than I paid for the lenses .

Payment by Paypal Friends & Family or Bank Transfer. Very fast shipping if purchased by this Sunday 14th, fast shipping if purchased after 14th.

Best Regards
Tim

PS I will of course reveal my purchases once I have received them and also upload some sample images.

Last edited by timphoto1; 10th April 2019 at 09:40 AM. Reason: added words and pictures