Thread: HELP! 40-150mm f/2.8 Pro lens
View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2014

Liked 875 Times in 355 Posts
Re: 40-150mm f/2.8 Pro lens

From the Japanese Olympus site yesterday make of it what you will after the Translation but there is no mention of a release date.

Quote:
Apology of delivery delay
Telephoto zoom lens that complies released November 29, 2014 in the "Micro Four Thirds System standard," "M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm F2.8PRO" and, teleconverter for "M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 1.4x Teleconverter MC-14" , because we have received your reservation customers too much of, the customers part, after the release, there is a case where I get time to deliver the product.

It started our customers have gotten wait for the product, you can put you a great deal of inconvenience to our relationship, deeply apologize.

Ki

About Delivery schedule
Of the customers who have received a reservation already, the customers part, you might not be able to deliver to the Release Date. In addition, the customers who booked the future, because it will be delivered sequentially, there is a case to get time to deliver product. To be able to deliver as soon as possible, so we have made extensive efforts, We would like to ask for your understanding.

Product to be delivered delay
"M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm F2.8 PRO"
"M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm F2.8 PRO" 1.4x teleconverter Kit
"M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 1.4x Teleconverter MC-14"

https://www.flickr.com/photos/paul_silk/
The Following User Says Thank You to OlyPaul For This Useful Post:
Wee man (25th October 2014)