View Single Post
Old 10th October 2019

Liked 132 Times in 59 Posts
Re: Third party batteries for the EM1ii (and EM1X)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaka View Post
There is no error message in the camera and the %age display is correct.
Please confirm that means the problems previously posted in Amazon reviews have now been sorted, as that will give me the confidence to place an order (after getting an Amazon link from Ian so the forum will receive a small contribution):

Quote:
27 April 2019
Size: LCD USB Charger & 1 BatteryVerified Purchase
Battery very good value for money, holds its charge very well and seems to be just as good as original olympus battery although it doesn't show the percentage of remaining power as the original. I recommend this battery as a back up to the original.

Quote:
15 January 2019
Size: LCD USB Charger & 2 BatteriesVerified Purchase
Purchased these as an alternative to the very expensive Olympus batteries. So far I have not been disappointed, OK you get the message that these are not genuine but they work just as well as originals. I have 2 installed in my camera and there was still plenty of life left after after a day's shooting in York. All-in-all a great buy

If it's about 8 for the useful usb charger and 20 for each battery if bought with 2, that compares well with 2 genuine Oly batts, the cheapest can find at the moment are 63.74 each, plus there's that free SD card holder, total saving approx 90.