View Single Post
Old 14th September 2019

Liked 282 Times in 145 Posts
Upcoming Exhibition

Tuesday, 1 October is going to be a very special day, well for me at least. It’s going to be the opening of my very own exhibition located in the heart of the area where most of my photography takes place. Always interested in urban photography, I started with a conventional candid ‘street’ approach which has now morphed into accosting complete strangers and requesting a photograph. If you are in London and especially the Spitalfields area, why not take a peek? The location is Kahaila Café, 135 Brick Lane, E1 where I’m showing a mix of black & white images and colour for the whole of October. Kahaila is open 7 days a week and more information about it can be found here.

All bar one of the twenty exhibits have been taken with my trusty OM-D-5 mk.1 and I’ll be posting a few in the coming days. The odd one out was taken with my old Nikon D300. If you care to investigate further, many images may be seen on my website

Hope that some will be able to make it.

Cheers

Crazy Dave

Last edited by Crazy Dave; 14th September 2019 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Links
The Following Users Liked This Post:
blu-by-u (17th September 2019), drmarkf (14th September 2019), Graham_of_Rainham (15th September 2019), Internaut (22nd September 2019), Jax (15th September 2019), MJ224 (14th September 2019), OM USer (14th September 2019)