View Single Post
Old 27th February 2019

Liked 134 Times in 50 Posts
Re: I blame Snaarman....

I actually got it for a pretty fair price - it was 179 new, but the guy in my local shop is a real star! He checked for me, and there was a second hand one in their Preston branch for 99. He had both of them brought over for me today so that if I didn't like the second hand one I could simply buy the new one.

After a quick trial run with it, I didn't think it worth paying the extra 80 so I went for the used lens and spent some of the money I saved on a faster memory card and another spare battery.

I know that all their used kit is excellent quality and I've got six months guarantee with it so all in all, I'm a happy bunny! I've absolutely no qualms about buying used Olympus kit as I've never yet been disappointed. If it's looked after, it lasts!

I'm really enjoying myself right now, after a couple of years of not really doing much photography. I'm beginning to think my kitten did me a favour by trashing my e520...once I'd gone through the pain barrier of getting to grips with a new camera, all the fun came back!

Janet

The Following Users Liked This Post:
Naughty Nigel (27th February 2019), Otto (28th February 2019), Ross the fiddler (28th February 2019), Zuiko (28th February 2019)