View Single Post
Old 6th May 2019
Administrator

Thanked 3,165 Times in 2,473 Posts
Liked 4,474 Times in 2,125 Posts
Re: Babs's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoh View Post
John, I'm guilty of posting a whole load of non-u4/3 images, even 'talking' (ie texting) about other systems, but I'm very clear now where I stand and will cease immediately. I'm also more than happy if you wish to purge the forum of all the non-u4/3 images I've posted in the past.
Steve, forgive me if I'm wrong, but don't you mainly post images taken on film in the Nostalgia Nexus section, which is exactly what it is for? You and your pictures are very welcome! In practice I tend to take a liberal view when members post pictures taken with their "other" digital cameras, so long as they don't overdo it and nobody complains. Remember, Dave in Wales has chosen to leave this forum for his own reasons - he has not been banned or prevented from posting pictures and it is he who has made his Leica an issue.

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau
The Following User Says Thank You to Zuiko For This Useful Post:
Ricoh (6th May 2019)
The Following User Liked This Post:
Ross the fiddler (6th May 2019)