View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2013

Liked 39 Times in 26 Posts
Re: Delivery dates...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenL View Post
Landscape workshop? Who is organising it? I've been looking around for something for a while now, but am having difficulty finding something which suits.
I am going with Tatra Photography. I went with them to Iceland and it was a really good trip...apart from not seeing the Northern Lights! The places we stayed in were really good, clean, spacious, good food and the owner went all out to get us to places where we might see the lights or photograph the sights as the weather was against us; he had to change the schedule most days. His has a 'pro' on all trips, prices are all inclusive apart from drinks and on this trip, lunch and generally he doesn't charge a single supplement.

I am also going on their safari to Kenya next year. I did look at other companies but on comparison, they work out a lot more expensive although that's not to say I wouldn't try someone else.

A friend went on a bear & wolves workshop to the Bavarian mountains and came back with some amazing photographs....as good as I have seen in wildlife magazines/books etc. She also was happy with the company and trip.

The only criticism we both had if you can call it that, is that the owner can sometimes be slow to respond to emails but I can live with that. I think it is because he oversees most of his trips so is always away! So personally I would recommend them 100%.

I will let you know how this trip goes if you are interested.