View Single Post
Old 19th March 2019
Administrator

Thanked 3,181 Times in 2,485 Posts
Liked 4,530 Times in 2,154 Posts
Re: Photography Show 2019 - Can we manage to meet up this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tram View Post
Had a wander over to the Olympics stand, but didn't think too many, on here would be pleased to see me.
No point making anyone feel uncomfortable, know some of my views are not over popular
Saw a small group with the forum name badges on (three men and a woman) but thought better of it.
I think this is really sad, I would hope other forum members would be pleased to meet you whatever your opinions - I certainly would if only I was able to go to the show. In some ways, maybe this highlights the dangers of spending a disproportionate amount of time in the Lounge, rather than the more photography related areas of the Forum.

Hopefully you will feel more confident meeting up with other members at next year's show. I used to arrange many photography meets and I only wish I was still well enough to do this - meeting face to face is a great way of reinforcing on-line friendships.

"A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity." ~ Robert Doisneau
The Following Users Liked This Post:
bassman (19th March 2019), Bengeo (19th March 2019), OM USer (19th March 2019), Phill D (19th March 2019), sapper (19th March 2019)