View Single Post
Old 11th June 2019

Liked 856 Times in 241 Posts
Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan 20GB

Just thought I would share my experience of purchasing an annual subscription to Creative Cloud (Lightroom Classic and Photoshop CC) from Amazon UK for 99.99 this evening.
It all worked rather smoothly and saved me nearly 20.
Once the payment is processed you receive an email from Amazon with a redemption code that you enter into a page accessed from 'Subscription - Retail Edition' section of this Adobe website (make sure you are signed in to your Adobe account first).
The Adobe site will then attempt to download the software but if you already have it installed, as I did then Lightroom just opens up and you are good to go.
You will receive an email from Adobe stating that "We credited your account with 366 free day(s) of service. The adjustment will be deducted from your next invoice." They even take the leap year in to account.
If you don't make a similar purchase next year the payment method automatically returns to you monthly subscription settings.
It is also a good way of avoiding any potential price hikes in the coming 12 months.
The linked offer above is limited to the UK but something similar is most likely available on Amazon in other countries.
I hope this helps some of you to save a few quid.

E-M5 II, E-M1, E-M1 II, 7.5, 8-18, 12-40, 25, 40-150, 45, 60, 300

Website
Flickr
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IainMacD For This Useful Post:
MJ224 (11th June 2019), OM USer (12th June 2019)