View Single Post
Old 4th October 2016

Liked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Olympus OM-D E-M10 & ECG-1 Grip

Due to the impending arrival of an E-M5 MKII, it is time to move my E-M10 on.

I am the first and only owner of this camera, having purchased it from LCE in July 2014. I purchased the ECG-1 hand-grip separately about a week later.

The camera operates flawlessly with no issues experienced and is on firmware v1.2. As of today, the camera has taken 4679 actuations and is supplied with all original packaging and accessories; the Barton strap in the images is not included in the sale (sorry ).

There is only one thing to highlight and that is a slight abrasion/chip at the very bottom of the articulating LCD screen - it looks worse than it is and does not impede performance in any way...gutted it's there as I try to look after my camera equipment (it's a long story, slightly humorous but annoying all the same). I have tried to represent this in the photos taken today however as with all reflective surfaces, is tricky to capture.

This is a UK-only sale and I am selling the body & grip together for 175 delivered by RMSD. Payment to be made by Bank Transfer.

I'm happy to answer any questions regarding the sale should you have any concerns at all. All pictures of the body & grip for sale were taken earlier today (split over two posts for ease of viewing):