Thread: Health update.
View Single Post
Old 5th February 2016

Liked 48 Times in 32 Posts
Health update.

I mentioned my troubles earlier in Zuiko's thread " Having my portrait taken tomorrow" but thought it better not to intrude anymore.....

A quick reminder......
Yes I was very lucky...one moment in middle lane then almighty noise and car was side on being pushed along slow lane by a Juggernaut....it kept slamming into me as its brakes were coming on and off all the time...i was just waiting for my car to turn over but we both came to a halt safely.
Had to declare to DLVA I had passed out and waiting to see how long I have to keep off the roads.Cant get out to take any pics unless on the bus.

I have now had a Brain test...MRI scan and 48hour Cardiac tape - all in January and have to see the consultant when he has looked at all the results in March.

Good news...bad news....
Good...
I am now returning to work at a closer unit ( on 2 trains) part time with lighter duties....only a 1/3rd of the money but Twice the SSP.

BAD...
Had to tell the DVLA what had happened and knew it would be a minimum of 6 months without a licence but they are saying it has to be 12 months....its going to be a long Summer and Autumn.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68459774@N05

E500,E510 now dead,E520 (now retired),E600 and Grip,14-42,14-45,2x40-150,Sigmas 105 and 135-400 Now Dead..ex 25. Manfrotto 190. Plus lots of OM stuff.
Now also 4 items from the dark side...........