View Single Post
  #28  
Old 6th June 2014
katran's Avatar
katran katran is offline
Full member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Romania
Posts: 151
Thanks: 0
Thanked 53 Times in 31 Posts
Likes: 0
Liked 71 Times in 25 Posts
Re: Wildlife movies with E-5

Thank you for your comments !
I expected the young bird will get only insects, spiders...etc.
But 90% of the food was mulberries as in the picture, only the rest (10%) was spiders.
Reply With Quote