Olympus UK E-System User Group

Olympus UK E-System User Group (https://e-group.uk.net/forum/index.php)
-   Dealers' Den (https://e-group.uk.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   SRS Microsystems (https://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38974)

paullus 12th August 2015 05:58 PM

SRS Microsystems

Not really a link but simply another big thumbs up for the ladies and gents at SRS.
My wife wanted a small travel camera for our forthcoming trip to Thailand. I would have loved a Stylus 1 but SWMBO decided on the new Stylus Traveller SH-2.
SRS matched another competitors price and took my Metz 44 AF-1 (which I had tried to sell here without success and hadn't yet bothered to put it on eBay) in part exchange. They actually allowed me only 10 less than my asking price. The difference would mostly have been wiped out by postage costs had I sold it privately too. It was ordered yesterday afternoon, it arrived this morning via Parcelforce and I handed the Metz flash over for delivery back to SRS at the same time.
So a perfect and very smooth transaction.
I know the Stylus isn't really represented here being a compact but what a beautiful little camera it is, "little" being the operative word. :)

*chr**SRS***chr

***Steve***

mm500 20th August 2015 05:10 PM

Re: SRS Microsystems

Just bought a 75-300 new from them at a price cheaper than most used ones: 249 inc free postage (also thanks to Olympus cashback promotion).

They are a great bunch. I keep meaning to go there just to see all that tasty Olympus gear on the shelves.

Trouble is I know I'll end up being tempted and spend money....

Mal.

timboo 30th September 2015 12:11 PM

Just received my 40-150 pro with tele conv from SRS with free 24 hr delivery.

Included was a Hoya pro01 filter lens pen and to top it off an extra 6 months free warranty with olympus so basically 30 months warranty how good is that.

All for 1192 fantastic service and the item is NOT a grey import.

Im so thrilled with it many thanks guys just going to ring and say how pleased i am.

byegad 30th September 2015 12:57 PM

+1 for excellent service from SRS.

Wee man 30th September 2015 04:06 PM

Glad it worked out for you I would not hesitate to use SRS.

timboo 30th September 2015 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wee man (Post 360718)
Glad it worked out for you I would not hesitate to use SRS.

Many thanks sure did well happy with it :-)

steverh 1st October 2015 08:27 AM

Another vote for SRS.

Good prices, fast delivery and excellent service. *chr

timboo 1st October 2015 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steverh (Post 360762)
Another vote for SRS.

Good prices, fast delivery and excellent service. *chr

no no no no

fantastic prices light speed delivery and exceptional service :-)

Barr1e 1st October 2015 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timboo (Post 360796)
no no no no

fantastic prices light speed delivery and exceptional service :-)

Especially when you visit in person as we did today, Anne's (Ann1e) battery is on charge. *shh

Regards. Barr1e

mm500 1st October 2015 08:16 PM

I keep meaning to visit but I reckon seeing all those tasty lenses on the shelves will clean me out.

If I see a 75mm F1.8 and a 12mm F2 or anything F0.95 that will be the end of my creadit card...

Mal

timboo 3rd October 2015 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mm500 (Post 360819)
I keep meaning to visit but I reckon seeing all those tasty lenses on the shelves will clean me out.

If I see a 75mm F1.8 and a 12mm F2 or anything F0.95 that will be the end of my creadit card...

Mal

Thats the idea however if u trawl the net for long enough then u dont even need to enter the shop so 10x worse. Without the net id be a rich man :-)

drmarkf 3rd October 2015 07:50 AM

I've used them a lot over many years. Last week I relieved them of a new 7-14 f2.8 at their offer price: I'd originally intended to offer my Panny 7-14 on here, but I asked them about a part-exchange and I was given a fair offer, so went for it.

You pack up the item and they send round a Parcelforce courier to collect at their expense.

The whole process is very pleasant and efficient: another thumbs up to SRS from me.

Overall I might well have got a little more for it by advertising here, but at the cost of quite a bit of my time, and don't even consider the hassles, costs, fees and scams of eBay.

timboo 25th October 2015 11:09 AM

Latest offer until 4/11/15

40-150 pro with 1.4 conv, lens pen, filter 1242
fisheye pro 649