Olympus UK E-System User Group

Olympus UK E-System User Group (https://e-group.uk.net/forum/index.php)
-   For sale or wanted small ads (https://e-group.uk.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   FOR SALE: m4/3 primes & other quality bits 'n bobs (https://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?t=27760)

Simon Bee 1st July 2013 06:21 PM

FOR SALE: m4/3 primes & other quality bits 'n bobs

Hi all,

I haven't had much chance to visit or post on the forum for the last couple of months for at this time of year it gets very busy at my shop and I have had little time to pursue my hobby. However I have had a 'day off' today and have been busy photographing the items I have decided to sell.

I really like the OM-D but have decided to use it primarily for macro and "long telephoto" work and apart from the 60mm lens this will be covered with various manual focus 'legacy' optics that I have, hence the sale of the native primes.

I have always preferred rangefinders for wide to short tele focal lengths and have been missing my Leica's ( sold them a few years back - knew it was a mistake ) so I recently purchased a Leica M9 and a couple of lenses to go with it. Best of both worlds now I guess as I can use the Leica glass on the OM-D too.

Anyway that's enough about 'why' I'm putting them up for sale, time to get down to the business end so to speak. While I was photographing everything I took the opportunity to "clear out" other nice items too. I will aim to list everything tonight if possible and all attached to this thread.

Payment to be via bank transfer please, I have sold and bought several times via the forum and can be trusted to describe accurately and deliver promptly.

The list of items is as follows :-

1) Olympus M4/3 12mm F2 & genuine hood , both boxed
2) Olympus M4/3 17mm F1.8 & genuine hood, both boxed
3) Olympus M4/3 45mm F1.8 & genuine hood, both boxed
4) Olympus M4/3 75mm F1.8 & genuine hood, both boxed
5) Olympus M4/3 75-300mk1 , boxed
6) Olympus 4/3 14-54 mk2 , boxed
7) Olympus MMF3 adapter, boxed
8) Olympus FL36r flashgun x3 off , boxed
9) Olympus ep-1 + 17mm f2.8 + VF1 + extras , boxed
10) Novoflex 4/3 to Nikon F mount adapter, boxed
11) "Leica" Leica R to 4/3 mount adapter, boxed
12) Manfrotto 454 'macro stage' x2 off
13) Billingham 'Hadley Large' as new
14) Lowepro 'Flipside 400AW' backpack
15) Lowepro neoprene quick release camera strap
16) Hoya 37mm HMC UV filter
17) B+W 37mm 'Digi Pro" silver UV filter
18) B+W 58mm 'Digi Pro" silver UV filter
19) Cokin 43mm silver circular polariser

Images and prices to follow below, do not hesitate to ask any questions,

Regards Simon

Simon Bee 1st July 2013 06:33 PM

Re: FOR SALE: m4/3 primes & other quality bits 'n bobs

4 Attachment(s)
So starting with the Silver 12mm .......

Bought last October, genuine Olympus UK import, used very little and as new in both appearance and use. Boxed with everything as supplied new, also included is the genuine hood which is also as new and boxed .

Having checked current prices it seems the lens is around 540.00 and the hood another 60 , i.e. 600.00 combined.

Will accept 450.00 for both,

Postage within UK via Special delivery included in price.

Simon Bee 1st July 2013 06:43 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Now for the Silver 17mm F1.8 ......

Bought January '13 , genuine Olympus UK import, used very little and as new in both appearance and use. Boxed with everything as supplied new, also included is the genuine hood which is also boxed. The hood does show some light usage marks along the rim, actually the photograph makes them appear worse than they are.

Again having checked current prices it seems that this lens is currently around 385.00 and the hood a further 60.00 , i.e. 445.00 combined.

Will accept 350.00 for both,

Postage within UK via Special Delivery included in the price.

Simon Bee 1st July 2013 06:50 PM

5 Attachment(s)
NOW SOLDNow the Silver 45mm F1.8 .....

Genuine Olympus UK import, used very little and as new both in appearance and use. Boxed with everything as supplied new, also included is the genuine hood which is also boxed. I am also including at no charge a Cokin Silver UV filter.

Having checked current new prices it seems this lens sells for around £219.00 and the hood a further £30.00 , i.e. £249.00 combined.

Will accept £185.00 for both

Postage within UK via Special Delivery included in the price.

glynnbach 1st July 2013 06:56 PM

pm sent re 45mm

Simon Bee 1st July 2013 07:04 PM

5 Attachment(s)
NOW SOLDAnd now the Silver 75mm F1.8 .......

This is truly a beautiful optic as I am sure you are aware, bought in October '12, genuine Olympus UK import, has seen almost no use and therefore as new in both appearance and usage. Boxed and supplied with everything as when new. Also included is the genuine and expensive hood which is boxed and supplied with a 58mm 'centre-pinch' lens cap.

The current price at SRS is £799.00 for the lens and the hood is £59.99 making a combined total of £859.98

How does £599.00 for both sound ?

Postage within UK via Special Delivery is included in the price.

Simon Bee 1st July 2013 07:26 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Now the last "M4/3rd" lens , the 75-300 Mk1 ......

Bought off this forum, it's a cracking lens, very fast focussing and IMO a nicer optic than the one that replaced it ( personal taste of course ).

It is boxed and supplied with everything it came with when I bought it, I am also including a metal "Nikon" lens hood that has a 62mm thread and can be attached via a 62mm - 58mm reducing ring which at the moment I cannot find although I know I have one. If I find it I will include it otherwise one can be bought cheaply via all good photographic retailers. I far prefer this Nikon hood to the proper Olympus 'bucket' and it looks good on the lens too. At no charge I am including a 58mm UV filter and Circular polariser.

Condition wise the lens is perfect and as close to new as one will likely find a S/H optic, mechanically, optically, cosmetically this lens is great.

So how does 285.00 sound for this one ?

Again postage within UK via Special Delivery is included in the price.

Simon Bee 1st July 2013 07:40 PM

5 Attachment(s)
NOW SOLDAnd now the 'regular 4/3rd optic, 14-54 mk2 ........

A superb lens that works very well on M4/3 bodies such as the ep-3, OM-D and I am sure the ep-5. Bought S/H off this forum this is a great 'standard' zoom, boxed with everything it was bought with, this lens is in superb optical, mechanical and cosmetic condition. I am also including at no charge a Hoya "Pro 1 Digital" UV filter.

Still available new for around £550.00 I will accept £300.00

Postage within UK via Special Delivery is included in the price.

Simon Bee 1st July 2013 07:44 PM

3 Attachment(s)
NOW SOLDOK now the MMF3 adapter .......

Mounts regular 4/3rd lenses to M4/3rd bodies, weather-sealed version.

Boxed and close to new condition.

Current new prices appear to be around £159.00

Will accept £75.00 and includes postage within UK.

glynnbach 1st July 2013 07:49 PM

another pm sent this time re mmf-3

Simon Bee 1st July 2013 07:55 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Now the flashguns ........

Olympus FL36r .... there are 3 available

All in very good condition and full working order.

1st FL36r ..... boxed, with pouch, instruction book, stand and a 'Stofen' diffuser ...... 100.00

2nd FL36r .... boxed, with pouch, stand, 'Stofen' diffuser but no instruction book ...... 95.00

3rd FL36r .... boxed, with pouch and 'Stofen" diffuser but no stand or instruction book ...... 90.00

or 250.00 for all three.

Images are of one flashgun but be assured that all three are of similar 'very good' condition.

Price includes postage within UK.

Simon Bee 1st July 2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glynnbach (Post 236872)
another pm sent this time re mmf-3

Hi don't worry will reply in "order" as soon as I finish listing.

Regards

Simon

Pierre L 1st July 2013 07:59 PM

PM sent, re 75mm...

Simon Bee 1st July 2013 08:10 PM

5 Attachment(s)
OK where are we ? Ah yes the ep-1

I have 17 images of this and as I can only show 5 in each post please let me complete in succession before posting, thank you.

Bought new, early 2011 ( I think ) it is boxed and comes with the following :-

1) 17mm f2.8 lens
2) VF1 viewfinder
3) 2 batteries ( one Olympus, one Hama )
4) Genuine Olympus leather 1/2 case
5) FL14 flashgun
6) Cokin 37mm Silver UV filter
7) After-market screw-in lens hood
8) After-market "table" tripod
9) Lowepro case

Excellent condition having only 2008 shutter actuations, the ep-1 is 'still' a great camera and mine should be a very good buy given its low use and what is included.

How does £275.00 sound ? Take a close look at the images and see what you think.

First five attached, the next twelve following.

Oh... postage via Special Delivery within UK will be "extra" given what is available for the price.

Simon Bee 1st July 2013 08:11 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Next five images of the ep-1