Olympus UK E-System User Group

Olympus UK E-System User Group (https://e-group.uk.net/forum/index.php)
-   Olympus OM-D E-M1X (https://e-group.uk.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Hands E-M1X on at Brands Hatch (https://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50004)

Mark Thackara 5th March 2019 01:38 PM

Hands E-M1X on at Brands Hatch

*yes Long time no post! We have access to a BTC: British Touring Car warm up day on:

March 27th at Brands.

The idea is for those seriously thinking about E-M1X to try one out in a challenging environment.

There are limited places available so please let me know if your are interested.

Depending on numbers I may need to filter but if it is a day you can make, why not try and join us.

FYI We do plan other events around the country over the next few months so with luck there will be other chances but this is the first.

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards to all

Mark

Mark Thackara 5th March 2019 01:38 PM

Hands E-M1X on at Brands Hatch

*yes Long time no post! We have access to a BTC: British Touring Car warm up day on:

March 27th at Brands.

The idea is for those seriously thinking about E-M1X to try one out in a challenging environment.

There are limited places available so please let me know if your are interested.

Depending on numbers I may need to filter but if it is a day you can make, why not try and join us.

FYI We do plan other events around the country over the next few months so with luck there will be other chances but this is the first.

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards to all

Mark

Zuiko 5th March 2019 03:00 PM

Re: Hands E-M1X on at Brands Hatch

Welcome back, Mark. This is a great opportunity for anyone thinking of getting an E-M1X, grab it whilst you have the chance! *chr

Zuiko 5th March 2019 03:00 PM

Welcome back, Mark. This is a great opportunity for anyone thinking of getting an E-M1X, grab it whilst you have the chance! *chr

Mark Thackara 5th March 2019 03:21 PM

Thanks John

Happy to hear suggestions - as always no guarantees. Due to meet Ian at TPS so if anyone is there - look us up - remember i have a bad memory for faces though

Mark Thackara 5th March 2019 03:21 PM

Thanks John

Happy to hear suggestions - as always no guarantees. Due to meet Ian at TPS so if anyone is there - look us up - remember i have a bad memory for faces though

Graham_of_Rainham 5th March 2019 05:14 PM

I can’t make TPS or the Brands Hatch event, so double disappointment.

The icing on the cake would be if you could get a ride in a car with the M1X on board taking action shots.

Now there’s a challenge for you Mark...

*chr

Graham_of_Rainham 5th March 2019 05:14 PM

I can’t make TPS or the Brands Hatch event, so double disappointment.

The icing on the cake would be if you could get a ride in a car with the M1X on board taking action shots.

Now there’s a challenge for you Mark...

*chr

skids 5th March 2019 05:30 PM

Thanks for posting Mark - sadly work means 27th is no good for me.

skids 5th March 2019 05:30 PM

Thanks for posting Mark - sadly work means 27th is no good for me.

Wee man 6th March 2019 08:05 AM

Hi Mark cannot attend due to distance; anything planned for N. Ireland? I hope to see you at the show, we are having a group meet up at noon on the Monday feel free to join us with goody bags.

Weeman aka Ed

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wee man 6th March 2019 08:05 AM

Hi Mark cannot attend due to distance; anything planned for N. Ireland? I hope to see you at the show, we are having a group meet up at noon on the Monday feel free to join us with goody bags.

Weeman aka Ed

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mark Thackara 6th March 2019 10:00 AM

Working through comments so far:

- we will have weekend options in different locations soon and will aim to put up at www.enjoy.photo which links to the Image Space events section

- Ride in car - noted - may come down to insurance or lack of passenger seat in race cars but we will figure

- Northern ireland noted

More soon

Mark Thackara 6th March 2019 10:00 AM

Working through comments so far:

- we will have weekend options in different locations soon and will aim to put up at www.enjoy.photo which links to the Image Space events section

- Ride in car - noted - may come down to insurance or lack of passenger seat in race cars but we will figure

- Northern ireland noted

More soon

drmarkf 6th March 2019 04:29 PM

Very interested in principle, but unfortunately have a Management booking on the 27th which would risk divorce if missed...