Olympus UK E-System User Group

Olympus UK E-System User Group (https://e-group.uk.net/forum/index.php)
-   For sale or wanted small ads (https://e-group.uk.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Sold Pen film FTAGH (https://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48213)

Homer Simpson 28th June 2018 09:34 AM

Pen film FTAGH

A friend gave me her father's PEN EE-3.
I have no interest in film but would like it to go to someone who will use it or place in a collection.
It appears to be in good order.

chris 28th June 2018 10:02 AM

Re: Pen film FTAGH

Hi, I’d happily take it to sit on a shelf alongside a OM, but it wouldn’t get used at all - so if anyone wants it to actually use, please let them have it. I’d happily chuck a donation to Ian’s running of the forum.

Thanks
Chris

Homer Simpson 28th June 2018 10:43 AM

OK I'll let it run for a week
TBH I doubt there will be users.
So its likely to be yours

angelpaaul 28th June 2018 07:32 PM

Could I say yes to this please. I had one but sold it, a big mistake. As I do my own D&P, I don't have a problem getting the film developed.

Regards - Paul

chris 28th June 2018 07:39 PM

Fine by me, better that it gets some use, have fun.

angelpaaul 28th June 2018 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 450015)
Fine by me, better that it gets some use, have fun.

Thanks, Chris. *chr It will be used, the last one I had was always with me. Having 72 shots from a 36 exp. film, I can afford to be a bit more 'creative'. Besides, they are great fun to use, an analogue point and shoot. :D

angelpaaul 28th June 2018 07:58 PM

Forgot to ask, what OM do you have on your shelf?

chris 28th June 2018 08:15 PM

The shelf isn’t up yet!!!! As soon as the current garden project is completed the living room is getting gutted and there’ll be custom floor to ceiling shelving in an alcove. I’ll be allowed one shelf for my ‘junk’. So far it’s just a OM10, but I’m planning on 3 or 4 Olympus cameras which will include some sort of Pen for sure

angelpaaul 28th June 2018 08:44 PM

So far, on my 'shelf', OM 4ti, OM1, OM2n, Trip 35. Folders - 2x Kodak Vest pocket cameras, Ferannia falco S, Selfix 16-20, Agfa billy, Zeiss ikonta 513/16. Box cameras - Coronet Ambassador, Nustyle. I've a couple of others but I can't remember the names just now. Of course, there are lenses to go with the OM's. All the cameras are usable and are used on a regular basis. And then there's the digital collection...........

chris 28th June 2018 09:13 PM

I’d like a trip and a 2n

angelpaaul 28th June 2018 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 450029)
Id like a trip and a 2n

Right, like its gonna stop there!!

Homer Simpson 29th June 2018 12:00 PM

That's great
was not expecting much interest.
PM me a mail address and I'll drop it in the post

angelpaaul 29th June 2018 06:48 PM

PM sent :tup

chris 30th June 2018 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelpaaul (Post 450030)
Right, like it’s gonna stop there!!

Haha I think this thread could end up damaging my wallet.... I’ve been browsing vintage cameras on eBay ever since. I’m currently watching numerous Olympus OM’s and Trips and am bibbing on the camera we had when I was child, a Voigtlander Vito B!

angelpaaul 4th July 2018 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris (Post 450101)
and am bibbing on the camera we had when I was child, a Voigtlander Vito B!

Did you win it?