Olympus UK E-System User Group

Olympus UK E-System User Group (https://e-group.uk.net/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (https://e-group.uk.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   100th member already (https://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26)

Ian 11th November 2007 07:42 PM

100th member already
 
Hurrah! Veggiesosage is our 100th member, just a day and a half after opening up shop - well done all :)

Ian

Barr1e 11th November 2007 08:23 PM

Re: 100th member already
 
Gosh that's quick - congratulations.

Regards. Barr1e

veggiesosage 12th November 2007 12:40 AM

Re: 100th member already
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian (Post 110)
Hurrah! Veggiesosage is our 100th member, just a day and a half after opening up shop - well done all :)

Ian

I think I should get a special prize for that :D

Bo_Nydahl 19th November 2007 01:04 PM

Re: 100th member already
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by veggiesosage (Post 129)
I think I should get a special prize for that :D

That's worth at least a complementary E3.

Mike:D

claireh 19th November 2007 01:07 PM

Re: 100th member already
 
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! :D

veggiesosage 19th November 2007 01:16 PM

Re: 100th member already
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo_Nydahl (Post 422)
That's worth at least a complementary E3.

Mike:D

This boy knows what he's talking about :D

Barr1e 19th November 2007 04:07 PM

Re: 100th member already
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by veggiesosage (Post 424)
This boy knows what he's talking about :D

Especially as I have to second that. In doing so I get one too!

Regards. Barr1e

ps Have you noted how quickly the membership has grown?

Ian 19th November 2007 04:18 PM

Re: 100th member already
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Barr1e (Post 434)
Especially as I have to second that. In doing so I get one too!

Regards. Barr1e

ps Have you noted how quickly the membership has grown?

I'm hoping we will hit 200+ in the next couple of days :D

Ian

theMusicMan 19th November 2007 04:35 PM

Re: 100th member already
 
Hey Ian - with your permission I am happy to promote the site on another photography forum I am a member of... might get a few new members that way.

Ian 19th November 2007 04:40 PM

Re: 100th member already
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by theMusicMan (Post 440)
Hey Ian - with your permission I am happy to promote the site on another photography forum I am a member of... might get a few new members that way.

That would be great - maybe mention FTU as well? Please do be respectful of any T&Cs on other sites :)

Ian

theMusicMan 19th November 2007 05:14 PM

Re: 100th member already
 
Done... posted for you.

Chillimonster 19th November 2007 05:16 PM

Re: 100th member already
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by theMusicMan (Post 447)
Done... posted for you.

And snagged the first one off there!

Hello!

theMusicMan 19th November 2007 05:18 PM

Re: 100th member already
 
Wehey Chris... good to see you on here.

@everyone: Chris is a top notch guy and well worth purchasing from if he ever has any items for sale. I have purchased several lenses from him - both brilliant, and each without a hitch. Is a very trusting chap...

veggiesosage 19th November 2007 05:25 PM

Re: 100th member already
 
I put a post up on DCM last week. There's an Oly users gthread there, not recognised anybody signing up here though. I put an FTU mention up there a while back in the same thread.

All that and I was the 100th member. Thats got to be worth an E3 :D

Ian 19th November 2007 05:44 PM

Re: 100th member already
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by veggiesosage (Post 451)
I put a post up on DCM last week. There's an Oly users gthread there, not recognised anybody signing up here though. I put an FTU mention up there a while back in the same thread.

All that and I was the 100th member. Thats got to be worth an E3 :D

He's trying hard and a born optimist! :D

Ian


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:21 PM.


The Write Technology Ltd, 2007-2019, All rights reservedAd Management plugin by RedTyger