Olympus UK E-System User Group

Olympus UK E-System User Group (https://e-group.uk.net/forum/index.php)
-   For sale or wanted small ads (https://e-group.uk.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Sold E-M1, 12-40mm Pro, HLD-7 Grip & Spare Packs (https://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47781)

jima 28th April 2018 06:25 PM

E-M1, 12-40mm Pro, HLD-7 Grip & Spare Packs

5 Attachment(s)
Now the Mk-II has arrived I offer for sale my E-M1 with a low 2894 shutter count. It is fully functional, condition is very good with one or two minor scuff marks and a small ding on the LCD plastic frame. Owned by me from new, this UK-sourced camera comes boxed with original battery, charger, flash and warranty cards. The lens has just returned from Olympus Portugal after a full service and is in mint condition.

Included is the HLD-7 grip which is hardly used, in mint condition and boxed. Also included are two non-Olympus batteries (a Hahnel and an EXpro white). Both are in good condition, I think you can still see the battery test discharge graphs I made with them against the original battery in the forum somewhere.

*** Lens, batteries and grip now sold, body still available. I am asking 350 or close offer including carriage (RMSD insured)

Bank transfer is preferred, I will accept PayPal if you are happy to pay the fees.

jima 28th April 2018 06:27 PM

Re: E-M1, 12-40mm Pro, HLD-7 Grip & Spare Packs

5 Attachment(s)
Some more pics...

jima 28th April 2018 06:28 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Even more pics plus I found my original clone tests...

The EXpro white is labelled as EXpro#2, the one labelled EXpro is an original grey one (will also include if wanted).

jima 9th May 2018 07:04 PM

What, no takers for this fine system? Well, as it's my birthday at the weekend *party*party*party and I'm feeling happy here's a price drop to 750 (including RMSD to mainland UK etc.). Very close offers also entertained. *chr

jima 14th May 2018 11:36 AM

Lens, grip and compatible batteries now sold. The body is still available for close offers around 350 including shipping via RMSD.

stevewestern 23rd May 2018 02:21 PM

Having just had to return an EM1 I bought on ebay (well, you really should mention that the rear dial is broken, and that a dial on the grip is missing surely..?) I am without a camera and funds until the issue is resolved, so how low an offer would you accept, and how soon could you get it posted - would you go for 325 ?
If so, consider it sold to me if you could get it to me for Friday - we go away Saturday..

jima 23rd May 2018 02:56 PM

PM sent, offer accepted pending funds.

jima 23rd May 2018 07:30 PM

Funds received, thanks Steve. A friendly neighbourhood mod could perhaps mark this thread as 'Sold'? Thanks.

stevewestern 23rd May 2018 07:46 PM

Thanks James - my Internet is misbehaving so I'm not sure if my reply to your message is getting through, but much appreciated!

stevewestern 25th May 2018 12:50 PM

Many thanks James - the camera has arrived, very well packed and looking close to new - now all I need to do is remember how to use it..!

jima 25th May 2018 01:40 PM

Good news, Steve, thanks for letting me know. Hope the weather improves for you.