Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

assign M/F to record button on EM5 Mk1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• assign M/F to record button on EM5 Mk1

Hi, I have re-assigned A/F to function button 2 and M/F to the record button on my EM5 Mk1. I have tried to do the same thing on my friend's camera, which is the same model but was purchased a good six months before I bought mine, and we cannot get the M/F to assign to the record button although the A/F to function 2 button is no problem. Could it be a firmware issue? Any help appreciated.
    Dave

Re: assign M/F to record button on EM5 Mk1

Works OK on mine which is an early (pre-ordered) model.

Can you assign any other function to the REC button? If not the button may be faulty.

Regards.
    Peter

she looked at me and said "It's official. I hate your camera. It's just so amazing and perfect I want one!"

E-M10 MK II, E-M5, E-PL1, E-PM2, mZ 12-50, mZ 14-42mm EZ, mZ 17mm f 1.8, mZ 25mm f1.8, mZ 45mm f1.8, mZ 75-300mm II.
    OM1n, OM 50mm f1.8.
    Oly Viewer3, Dxo Pro 11. FastStone.

Comment

Re: assign M/F to record button on EM5 Mk1

Hi Peter, I'm not sure as I was telling my friend by phone how to do it but she said it would not work. I will be going round tomorrow so I will get back to you on it.
      Thank you for the quick reply
      Regards
      Dave

Comment

Working...
      X