Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another New Member

Hi,

Stumbled across this site by chance whilst trying to do some research on the problems I'm encountering with my CF card - another story for another forum another day though!

Will have a good look around this site, but it's great to find something dedicated to Olympus users. I have owned my E-400 for over 4yrs now and think it's great, really versatile & produces cracking images!

I look forward to chatting with you all soon!:
    Luv

Turbogirlie (aka Kaz)

E-400
    E-3
    Scirocco MkII GTX
    Kawasaki GPz550
    Living on the Herefordshire/Shropshire/Welsh Borders & feeling very lucky to have such fantastic countryside on the doorstep!

Re: Another New Member

A warm welcome to this friendly group.
    Enjoy.

Don't forget to use your free gallery space, we love to see pictures.

Regards
    Peter

she looked at me and said "It's official. I hate your camera. It's just so amazing and perfect I want one!"

E-M10 MK II, E-M5, E-PL1, E-PM2, mZ 12-50, mZ 14-42mm EZ, mZ 17mm f 1.8, mZ 25mm f1.8, mZ 45mm f1.8, mZ 75-300mm II.
    OM1n, OM 50mm f1.8.
    Oly Viewer3, Dxo Pro 11. FastStone.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum, it is a great place to ask for help & advice on Olympus DSLRs and anything else really.
      Iain
      Iain

E-M1, E-M1 II, E-M5 II, 7.5, 8-18, 12-40, 25, 40-150, 45, 60, 300

Website
      Flickr

Comment

Welcome to the forum Turbogirlie.
        Regards Huw

Olympus equipment
        Capture One Pro
        My flickr

Comment

Welcome - there are some very good Olly toggers here.
          Terry
          Canberra - The Nation's Capital
          E-620 plus stuff

Comment

Thanks for the warm response folks, sorry to have been away for a while! Now finding some time to have a peruse & I'll upload some photos at some point, promise!
            Luv

Turbogirlie (aka Kaz)

E-400
            E-3
            Scirocco MkII GTX
            Kawasaki GPz550
            Living on the Herefordshire/Shropshire/Welsh Borders & feeling very lucky to have such fantastic countryside on the doorstep!

Comment

PS, just put a couple of images into my gallery for your critique!
              Luv

Turbogirlie (aka Kaz)

E-400
              E-3
              Scirocco MkII GTX
              Kawasaki GPz550

Comment

G'day from an Aussie in the Blue Mountains of NSW Australia.

I have just checked your photos in your gallery & they are all very nice, interesting photos, but this one of the butterfly on the thistle is my favourite.

I look forward to seeing more from you.

PS I thought it should be displayed in the thread to show the others your gallery is certainly worth looking into.
                Ross
                I fiddle with violins (when I'm not fiddling with a camera).
                Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ross-the-fiddler/
                Cameras: OM-D E-M1 & Mk II, Olympus Stylus 1, OM-D E-M5.
                Lenses: M.ZD7-14mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD12-40mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD40-150mm f2.8 PRO Lens, MC-14, MC-20, M.ZD45mm f1.8, M.ZD12-50, M.ZD60 Macro, M.ZD75-300 Mk II, MMF-3, ZD14-54 II, Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO Macro DG HSM.
                Flashes: FL36R X2, FL50R, FL50.
                Software: Capture One Pro 10 (& Olympus Viewer 3).

Comment

thats a cracker
                  hearts at peace under an English heaven

Comment

Hello turbogirlie and welcome but shouldnt you have the GPZ750 with that monika.
                    E-600

Comment

Originally posted by MotoCroz View Post
                      Hello turbogirlie and welcome but shouldnt you have the GPZ750 with that monika.
                      LOL! Used to own a GPz750E1 - yip, the Turbo! Hence the nickname which stuck! Had a VW Corrado with a Supercharger as well...wrong forum for vehicle discussions methinks!

Thanks for the kind comments about my photo!
                      Luv

Turbogirlie (aka Kaz)

E-400
                      E-3
                      Scirocco MkII GTX
                      Kawasaki GPz550

Comment

Hi and welcome ! We need a few more girls to balance the membership

ps Ducati here 748SPS; 916 Senna; 900FE; Monsters
                        [I].
                        I Lurve Walking in our Glorious Countryside; Photography;
                        Riding Ducati Motorbikes; Reading & Cooking ! ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photomagicf1_chevvy/sets/

the ONE photo album

Comment

I've uploaded a few more photos.

Further to Ross the Fiddler's posting, I can't seem to copy & paste the link to put an image on here, probably missing something completely obvious...
                          Luv

Turbogirlie (aka Kaz)

E-400
                          E-3
                          Scirocco MkII GTX
                          Kawasaki GPz550

Comment

Originally posted by Turbogirlie View Post
                            LOL! Used to own a GPz750E1 - yip, the Turbo! Hence the nickname which stuck! Had a VW Corrado with a Supercharger as well...wrong forum for vehicle discussions methinks!

Thanks for the kind comments about my photo!
                            Here's the Turbo...
                            Attached Files
                            Luv

Turbogirlie (aka Kaz)

E-400
                            E-3
                            Scirocco MkII GTX
                            Kawasaki GPz550

Comment

Originally posted by Turbogirlie View Post
                              I've uploaded a few more photos.

Further to Ross the Fiddler's posting, I can't seem to copy & paste the link to put an image on here, probably missing something completely obvious...
                              When on the Home Page & in the Highlights box on the right, there is a video link for instructions to add your gallery photos to a thread. Here is that link.

Alternatively, on the right of the box for typing into the thread & under the Smilies selection, there is My Pics. Press [Open] to show your thumbnails & select Clickable thumb (to gallery) selection & after clicking on thumbnail photo, the line (in the typing in box) will contain "thumbs/". Delete that out of the line & the resulting full sized image showing in the thread will be linked back to your gallery by clicking on it as it would be by the first option in the video.

In the My Pics selection, there is also Original image option & if that is selected then there will still be the large photo from your gallery in the thread but it won't be clickable linked to your gallery.

I hope that helps & not confuses.
                              Ross
                              I fiddle with violins (when I'm not fiddling with a camera).
                              Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ross-the-fiddler/
                              Cameras: OM-D E-M1 & Mk II, Olympus Stylus 1, OM-D E-M5.
                              Lenses: M.ZD7-14mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD12-40mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD40-150mm f2.8 PRO Lens, MC-14, MC-20, M.ZD45mm f1.8, M.ZD12-50, M.ZD60 Macro, M.ZD75-300 Mk II, MMF-3, ZD14-54 II, Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO Macro DG HSM.
                              Flashes: FL36R X2, FL50R, FL50.
                              Software: Capture One Pro 10 (& Olympus Viewer 3).

Comment

Working...
                              X