Announcement

Collapse

December's CHALLENGE

The topic to inspire your creative juices this month is BOXES Please don't forget to vote on November's LEAVES challenge and please re-vote if you already did but before the recent forum upgrade.

See more
See less

Another New Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another New Member

Bingo! Thanks Ross, you are a star!
    Luv

Turbogirlie (aka Kaz)

E-400
    E-3
    Scirocco MkII GTX
    Kawasaki GPz550
    Living on the Herefordshire/Shropshire/Welsh Borders & feeling very lucky to have such fantastic countryside on the doorstep!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbogirlie View Post

Bingo! Thanks Ross, you are a star!
      That is a nice B&W of a long water exposure, but there was just one more thing to do in the above post for the original size & that was to delete "thumbs/" in the line which is what I did in the quote.

Wishing you all the best for 2012.

PS I'm glad I can help but I'm sorry if I might also create confusion.
      Ross
      I fiddle with violins (when I'm not fiddling with a camera).
      Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ross-the-fiddler/
      Cameras: OM-D E-M1 & Mk II, Olympus Stylus 1, OM-D E-M5.
      Lenses: M.ZD7-14mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD12-40mm f2.8 PRO Lens, M.ZD40-150mm f2.8 PRO Lens, MC-14, MC-20, M.ZD45mm f1.8, M.ZD12-50, M.ZD60 Macro, M.ZD75-300 Mk II, MMF-3, ZD14-54 II, Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO Macro DG HSM.
      Flashes: FL36R X2, FL50R, FL50.
      Software: Capture One Pro 10 (& Olympus Viewer 3).

Comment

No worries Ross, not adding to the confusion, I can be a bit slow on the uptake from time to time! Thanks for the compliment on the image - it was taken holding the camera in my hand, crouching down - pretty impressed with the stability of the shot considering I was suffering from a compression of the spinal cord by a prolapsed disc which was causing chronic pain in my shoulder & arm!

Happy New Year one & all, I hope 2012 is a peaceful year for all.
        Luv

Turbogirlie (aka Kaz)

E-400
        E-3
        Scirocco MkII GTX
        Kawasaki GPz550
        Living on the Herefordshire/Shropshire/Welsh Borders & feeling very lucky to have such fantastic countryside on the doorstep!

Comment

Working...
        X